Thread: Who wants to buy Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime

Who wants to buy Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime

You might have heard that the Samsung will soon going to release the Galaxy Nexus prime. I heard that this smartphone will going to get the Android 4.0. Is it true? I am just wondering does anyone there who really want to upgrade the old Nexus S to the Nexus Prime? Does anyone there who are willing to pay 500€/$ for this new and smart device?

Re: Who wants to buy Samsung Galaxy Nexus Prime

Just pre-ordered. I had actually been waiting for 5's iPhone - but because of its absence is now the Galaxy's Nexus. I had previously been an SGS II, which broke down to a brutal way. At the moment I use an iPhone 4, but the tiny screen makes me trouble. The display of the Galaxy Nexus is almost overkill, but since the weight is very low, is it I do not care. In any case I like the design and the fact that I will still be supplied over the years by Google with the latest OS.

Earlier this year I only bought the Nexus S. The nexus Prime will therefore remain standing for now. As a developer device I assume that will assume that also gets the NXS or ICS.

There is constant new confusion about the new Android reference model. Neither the name nor in the technical details of the cooks in the rumor mill are in agreement. So far all went by the name of Nexus Prime, but our friends at Androidnext found at Picasa interesting material that provides a talking point again. The manufacturer is Samsung (was already known) and the model is the Galaxy Nexus. I have the Nexus phone already envisaged, but probably not a fan of me as a HTC device comes into the house, which bears the name Samsung. In my opinion, would not at all fit for Nexus series.

As we had predicted a few days ago, rumors on the Nexus Prime are becoming more insistent. First you start to wean the name of the flavor of Autobots, because according to GSMArena the new Google smartphone will be called Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Changes in nomenclature aside, come further confirmation about the Super AMOLED display Plus 4.65 inches at 1280 x 720 pixels, which now looks more like a certainty that as a hypothesis, it also appears that the screen of Prime will be slightly curved like Nexus S.

Android is just more open and friendly as the Apple operating system. I am an avid fan of Android start. Also once had the IPhone, but was terribly disappointed. They pay good for the state and not for what is inside the device.

Oh, it would have been so far yesterday, and then had all the speculation about the final name and the final specs come to an end. But after the decision by Samsung and Google, the presentation date for the Galaxy Nexus / Nexus Prime and Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) to move, it will be exciting. The alleged new date is 19 October. Are still open and the final definitive Specs name.

No Android device is currently so longed for as the new Google smartphone and Ice Cream Sandwich's flagship Nexus Nexus Prime aka Galaxy.