Thread: Lack of microSD card in Samsung galaxy nexus/prime

Lack of microSD card in Samsung galaxy nexus/prime

I was wondering after the specification from here itself about the nexus as the mobile don’t have any such slot in the phone to expand the storage capacity. But isn’t it the most worst thing in the phone because I don’t think the internal memory would be enough for storing the important files in the phone. or just tell me as whether it is just a rumor about the phone? any suggestion?

Re: Lack of microSD card in Samsung galaxy nexus/prime

Really? I believe that’s the given internal memory would be enough, because see I am having N8 and in this mobile in which I am having 16GB internal memory. Though it has MicroSD card support but still there isn’t any need of having any such card for the mobile. Because internal memory is enough. Are you planning to get this device or what?

No you can’t say it as a rumor because still when I was searching for the same I came to know about the same fact that you have mentioned. And that’s why we should believe as the phone don’t have any such capability. But at other hand I am agree with the above user as well because whatever internal memory they have given in the mobile is quite enough for storing any content in the phone, and however I think there are two different mobile with different capacity I think, one with 16Gb and another with 32GB. And I am saying this only from one of the sources of internet, but I am also not sure about this, and it would revealed accurately only after releasing of mobile.

See as far as storing the content is concerned I would say there are various other ways to keep the data stored and in the manner, easily accessible. With Google Music and other forms of cloud storages are good option over here. And if I would be there to get this mobile then if there is 32 GB of memory then I would surely get it.

Seems that’s better option would be to just wait till the mobile get released wholly so that we can have perfect idea about the same. Anyways thanks for sharing your views.