Thread: Samsung GALAXY Nexus Price in India & Specifications

Samsung GALAXY Nexus Price in India & Specifications

– Hi guys I am about to buy the mobile as I have mentioned in the title but still before buying it I want to make sure about certain doubts regarding the phone. As the title implies I wanted to know about the whole hardware specification and the by the way what would be the price of the device in india? Anybody having idea about this phones rather I would smartphone can share their previous views. Thanks.

Re: Samsung GALAXY Nexus Price in India & Specifications

Yeah I have heard about the mobile you have mentioned in the title and really it is too good in fact I can assume as this device is beyond smartphone really. But still I don’t think they have produced any such information on internet still about the releasing date of the phone. But still I have posted the picture of the mobile that you can see, seems too good.

THIS ONE IS MUCH MORE BETTER..

have you guys checked their official website? Because I think that’s the only source from where we can have some perfect information about the product for sure rather than searching on various other sources. But still from the known sources I have come to know that the device will be available after 20 of November but I am not sure about this fact.

The specification about the product is been released guys and you can see it below:

• Dimensions: 136.0mm×68.0mm×8.8mm fine piece - 11.5mm thickest part

• Operating System: Google Android version 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich

• Chipset: Texas Instruments Omap4460 CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 MP Core SMP (Dual-Core) CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz, GPU: Image Technologies PowerVR SGX 540. RAM: 1GB

• Display: Super AMOLED HD 4.65" Resolution 720x1280 16,777,216 color. Touch screen capacitive (multi-touch)

• camera: 5 megapixel CMOS camera with LED flash, zero shutter lag, consecutive shots, anti shaking, auto balance, panoramic shot. Video recording at 1080p with 1920x1080 resolution. Front camera: 1.3 million pixels CMOS.

• Ports: Micro USB 2.0 (port with HDMI and USB host compatibility, requires MHL adapter)

• Internal Storage: 16GB or 32GB

• Battery: 1750mAh with NFC

• GPS

• Tethering

• Wi-Fi Direct

• No microSD support

Specification is quite good but still it’s quite awful isn’t it as there is No microSD support.

I think you guys haven’t searched it well, anyways let me tell you as this device is been leaked with its specification but still the releasing date is quite unclear.

I would like to suggest you that you should try to visit the LINK I have mentioned as from there you’ll get complete information about the phone with its good feature.

Hey thanks for the precious time you have spent for the same and no doubt I have gotten enough idea about the product, now the only thing remaining is the device in my pocket.