Thread: Is kindle touch available for pre ordering?

Is kindle touch available for pre ordering?

Hi guys back after so many days, I was about to get the newer Ebook reader from the amazon and I hope you guys also must be aware about the kindle touch. But please let me know whether the device is available for preordering or not? I am too fascinated to have this device for myself but don’t know when it is going to available. Is there anybody here knows something about this concern? Anything would be fine as for example it feature and some hardware specification etc. It would be better if they told me about and off course share their views. Any suggestion would be surely appreciated.

Re: Is kindle touch available for pre ordering?

Yeah the device is available for preordering and you can have it for sure, and I am not sure about the releasing date but I think Amazon has fortuitously announced the release date of the Kindle Touch, the device being distributed on November 21, 2011. And Pre-orders have previously ongoing and you can articulate your action by visiting the respective website.

By the way can you please mention which device you are looking to have for yourself? Because see as the extent to I know Amazon has announced two different device with different capabilities that’s Kindle Touch 3G and Kindle Touch Wi-Fi only. and they both are available for preordering.

I agree with the above user but let me tell you as Unfortunately, the eReader is only obtainable to USA markets, at this instant.

I don’t know about the device you have mentioned in the title itself but still I am using the software which is from the same family and that’s kindle in my tablet. And it is just too good to have, in fact my recommendation is far much different than the other one’s because the thing is like why to have the device through which we can just read the books and nothing more than that? but instead of this device if we are buying any good tablet then surely it would far much beneficial for yourself. Because see the application I have mentioned is available for almost each and every tablet available in the market and through that application we can read almost every book obtainable at amazon.

I have already done it. and would like to suggest you the same as you should also get one for yourself, and when I was reading about the same I came to know about some of the common feature known to everyone, and that I would share with you all guys.

The E-Reader is also packed with 4GB of built-in memory, having potential of holding up to 2500+ books, more than enough food for thought that anyone could incorporate. All of these books can be bought from the Amazon cloud, the device being lastingly synced. And the very good thing that I like the is the dimension of the device as the device is just 10 mm thick. The front face measures a 6.8″ x 4.7″ area, sense it will fit in the pocket of your denims.

- Off course the device is so good and really I am also very excited to have this, but the only difference is like I am going to get it after its final release but not now for sure. But at the extent to I know I have the same opinion as the above users as you must be able to get the product by pre-ordering for sure.

then I can’t get it? As when I was searching about the same I didn’t got any news about the same, as I was not even aware about the releasing date as well, and that I gotten from here itself. Anyways any idea from where can I pre order it? And what is the exact price of the device?

And the much doubted thing is like I am not getting what would be the difference between the previous Ebook readers and this device, and if there isn’t much more difference then it is worth to buy this newer one? Because it might be possible that the other or previous device is are quite cheaper than this one. And as you have mentioned that which one I want so I would say I want price list for both then I’ll decide which would be better for me. Anyways thanks for the above suggestion guys, it was really meaningful rather helpful.

as mentioned above the device are about to shipped in November and they are available for pre ordering, and if you are about to have 3G model then I think it will cost you approximately around 150 US dollars and the WIFI model is obtainable at 100 US dollars.