Thread: Does Motorola Atrix 2 have the a LED notification light

Does Motorola Atrix 2 have the a LED notification light

I was going through another forums and was now anxious to know that there is no LED notification light on the Motorola Atrix 2 in the but I quite not understand what was actually trying to say so can someone here can tell if there is LED notification light on the Motorola Atrix 2 as I was planning to buy this phone on this week I would be really glad if anyone help me on this

re: Does Motorola Atrix 2 have the a LED notification light

I have Motorola Atrix 2 purchased a week ago and I am pretty sure it has the LED notification if fact there is few thread here that are requesting the Requesting LED notification color for specific apps click here

As per the Moto FAQ, the handset has a default multicolored LED is green, exterior the box

Code:
    Notification Lights

The phone has a Motorola Atrix 2 warning light on top of the phone.
    Used to notify silent and gives several alerts of colors.

These are the standards Motorola Atrix 2

The device shows no LED lights up when the phone is in USB / charging cable and green LED lights to show signs of life. The LED is off, even when the battery has enough power to turn the phone.

There are more than a few applications available market turns the notification LED in a variety of colors including the colors and further than this list base on the function used. You will require to pass on to market applications to hold its notification light colors.

I have been informed LightFlow working on the Atrix 2. I'm not sure if there are any limitations. I know some phones like the Bionic led only blink and keep it fixed.

I just upgraded to the supported phones page to reflect the latest information. That's a lot of additional devices since July

I have bought the Atrix 2 today The Back lighting on the 4 soft key on the base, setting, home, go back and search, the backlighting doesn’t for all time come upon.. more often than not while you touch it they illuminate bright white, Can you help?

The notification should be working but it will not work it the screen if is kept on so if you are seeing at your handset and you observe the notification on the status bar, then the light will not blinks . I have observed the light flashes for missed calls, email and calendar apps . As point out on the top you can use Lightflow to modify the actions extra.

I have a Motorola Atrix 2, which is something different than the Motorola Atrix 4G. Enter the configuration screen, make the sure the settings are correct, also e-mail accounts, so make sure your selections are properly checked. I had no problems with the notification LED does not work in reality I also use "Twitter plume" and flashes blue for me, when I get a new tweet or mention-

I had a wonderful note to me from the developer of luminous flux, available on the market, and told another user here lumen Forum that works, but can have an impact on battery usage. Enjoy your Atrix2, is probably the best Smartphone

Re: Does Motorola Atrix 2 have the a LED notification light

No notification light. I just set a reminder on my calendar. Turn the phone screen, waiting. I heard the noise, but unfortunately there is no light. This really bothers me. I had the iPhone 4 before and the screen was in when I have a memory or a new text to show me what it was. This is clearly an inferior role - only a light? That does not even work!

I have to find an application or something going on the phone screen and show me the same reminder, and also the same for the texts.

The only screen saver Atrix 2 sold in the store of AT & T phone has literally BLACK PAINT in the notification light. This strange cover $ 25 Moshi, the only AT & T sells or recommends covers right on top of the light. Dumbest thing ever!I guess it's the cover of this back and I will returning it as soon as possible

the last message is correct- there is an LED in the upper right of the screen, nbut if you have a Moshi Screen Protector (which I think is excellent except for this mistake on their part) it covers it up

by the way the LED can be in different colors