Thread: What RDS-TMC works with the TomTom VIA 1535TM?

What RDS-TMC works with the TomTom VIA 1535TM?

Hey guys I really like to know this that is it likely to use universal RDS-TMC device, given on the TomTom web site, perfect the VIA 1535? It is not catalog as a well-matched device. What RDS-TMC workings with the VIA 1535?

Re: What RDS-TMC works with the TomTom VIA 1535TM?

For VIA 1535 tm, the RDS-TMC is in the box. Have you tried? I just bought yesterday and the 1535tm'll give it a try today. The RDS is obviously the power cable to the 1535, just wondering how good is the connection to the network and how fast changes occur.

His speed and use differ by nation. Not everywhere has RDS or coverage may be inadequate. In Toronto its seems pretty fast and accurate, but close to Windsor Ontario seems slow and the data are at times seems a bit out of touch with real-time.

I did not see what country they were in but coverage maps are available to give you more idea

It's not really possible to judge by the coverage maps. For example a map of Los Angeles shown as a point, although many cities are covered, and the other map shows two points in the Los Angeles, but also covers more than two cities in the area. Services are comparable, all they have been able to investigate about them, although now and then attend to people say one or the other is a lot better in their particular region. Garmin has presented much in the past, even though Navteq is now the default provider, and you can buy a subscription to Clear Channel by Garmin for the total traffic of arrangement traffic that is the default provider for TomTom for $ free 60. A differentiation with the free service offered by Garmin is that it has pop-up ads. The going away if you buy a subscription instead. No ads with the free tune-up at any TomTom, as well as the VIA 1535.

It is the quality of traffic information that makes the TomTom Traffic service as well as it is anyway, in my opinion. Is the integration with IQ Routes, and historical data integrated traffic information map? Because you never RDS-TMC traffic information includes streets or roads, without IQ routing information, the service would be almost useless. Your navigation device might otherwise because you to avoid a busy motorway was reduced to 40 MPH, to take a short by distance side street that goes to a theoretical 40 MPH. Because IQ Routes, the speed limit on the access road will be taken into account for the historical travel speed probably about 25 miles per hour during peak hours , so it's a bad choice in this example.

Not see any adverts at the same time as in TO and I presume I must inquire about this if anyone has seen any too.

I do take notice of about adverts on some repair or additional but not having observed any on the OTHER BRAND figure it was something also.

Fine to be familiar with while and will remain my eye away for them

The traffic receiver RDS-TMC was operational on my 1535 while I initially got it a some weeks ago, and now constantly display the search icon rotating, even after an hour's drive over 40 miles. contain present been any change in examine providers' traffic information that would description for this, or is probable that the device is in poor condition? As originally intended, would be to connect quickly and easily display of traffic information, although, even as soon as it did, it was not actually very useful, not to know about road closures and routes to the right in the midst of a jam traffic

Among the Bluetooth does not work and this latest difficulty, I have to bring back to Costco-