Thread: Sort videos in Sony ericsson Xperia neo V gallery

Sort videos in Sony ericsson Xperia neo V gallery

Xperia Neo V is my first smartphone and there are lots of things I need to learn. At first I have downloaded several videos in my memory card and they all reside in Gallery under video section. However I can only see thumbnails there. Is there any way to tag a name to video otherwise vide them in other type? Furthermore I am looking for a way to learn more about its default music player.

Re: Sort videos in Sony ericsson Xperia neo V gallery

It seems to me that the thumbnail views are default for your phone. However if you want to change it, you may need to change the menu view type from Grid or List. In this way it may be possible for you to view the videos thumbnail along with the tag name in front of it. otherwise there could be in-menu option which will allow you to change the view. On the other hand if you are not happy with the default music player then you can use the different which you download from the android market.

Re: Sort videos in Sony ericsson Xperia neo V gallery

The xperia neo advantage of the gallery default android. So we can share images directly on social networks or e-mail or MMS. You can also crop images and return, and videos taken by the device can be shortened. The default video player, reading only. Mp4 and .3 gp encoded in Xvid and DivX, is classic.

The music player is ergonomic and very successful, it handles playlists and has an equalizer. It has the ability "to love" (facebook) music directly from the drive, and to seek information or videos on youtube artists via the "infinite key".

The sound of the phone is really excellent and very powerful. In addition, in-ear headphones have a quality and excellent insulation (except for the music means nothing)