Thread: Which class SDHC card Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V does support

Which class SDHC card Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V does support

I have just got the Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V. everything is fine with the phone and I really liked it but the memory is still doesn’t seems to be enough for me. So I am thinking about adding a 32GB card from my existing old phone. However the only problem is the caed is Lexar 32GB micro sdhc. Do you think that it will support. Do you wanna recommended something else?

Re: Which class SDHC card Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V does support

Micro SD is a very small memory card that is used in eg mobile phones, PDAs, and cameras. Sandisk is one of the leading brands in the field of micro SD, and in 2010 first as a 32GB micro SD card on the market. This card has a capacity of 32GB with SDHC protocol. That means that this card only for use with phones that have the SDHC (Secure Digital High Capacity) protocol access.

This 32GB Micro SD card works with any device with an SDHC TransFlash card can, and can be used in conjunction with the included adapter in devices suitable for the regular SD cards.

It's no secret that PCComponentes works with different margins for most stores. They tend to buy much larger quantities than the mean allowing them to sell products with a lower price. It is clear that buy from wholesalers in order to get such prices as would otherwise be impossible. And now they've moved to a larger ship is supposed to have fewer problems of supply.

I've put a 32 GB and going great, that if, as a clone which had 8 GB what I did is make the change for the cell phone off or realizing it, and it seems that everything was fine until Applications ascertains that, if it detects a change, so I advise you NOT to be taking and putting the card because apart from having problems with applications, in the end I loaded the card, the phone, and DVD

It seems to me that you have got some wrong information or may be your wrong doubt. As far as I know Xperia neo V supports up to 32GB microSD cards using whichever class.

The protocol is also SDHC devices. Devices equipped with this technology, so read SDHC cards. These devices are now almost all backward compatible, which means you also can use regular SD cards. Conversely, it is often not so, Appliances that are not equipped with SDHC technology cannot (properly) handle the SDHC cards. In some cases, the device read the card, in some cases the device may only claim a limited amount of memory, and in some cases, the card seems to work perfectly. In all cases, so that data integrity cannot be guaranteed. Therefore it is not wise to use SDHC cards in devices that are not so suitable.