Thread: rebooting Continuously in the TomTom 1000

rebooting Continuously in the TomTom 1000

I want to tell you is that , I am using the tomtom 1000 and from past few days my device continuously reboots again and again . The battery indicator does not turn green when unplug from the charger. So I want to know What are the problems for the device , why the device the rebooting again for several times.

Re: rebooting Continuously in the TomTom 1000

Actually I am having the same problem with my TomTom go live 1005. This issue started after updating of the new software . I don’t think so the device is having problem with the battery because my battery is full and still it is having the booting issue . I think there are other isuues for the device for which it is having the booting issue . I guess it is due to the new software update . becoz what happened is that when it attempt to update the map to latest one and after finishing that when it rebooted for the installation of the new update . the thing happened is that the Installation never accomplished and as a consequence device failed to update with any maps

I bought the device and the device was working fine before the updation of the software and also worked well with the previous model . after which I updated to the previous version of 10.201 I thought that the problems would be fixed with the previous version but it never happened with it

After updating to the newer software even I had the problem with the device . there were several issue which were never solved . I had issue with GPS signals and with also on-line services ,had issues with the navigation of the GPS , after resetting the device it helped for sometime but again it started giving the issue like this . I thought that the resetting of the issue would really solve the problem but there was no solution for this problem.

I think if you are device is booting again and again then I would recommend you to contact the TomTom support care . I am sure that they will find some solution for it. And you would don’t have to get much trouble .