Thread: where can I order the TomTom GO 2535 TM WTE

where can I order the TomTom GO 2535 TM WTE

As I am looking for the TomTom device . So I want to know from where can I find the TomTom GO 2535 TM WTE . can anyone suggest me the store or any webstore for this device and also want to know what is the price of the cost and what are the features of the TomTom go 2535TM WTE

Re: where can I order the TomTom GO 2535 TM WTE

According to me you can buy the device from the many web stores which are available on the internet . or any of the TomTom outlet which are nearby you . You can even search for the nearby stores from the internet providing with the TomTom device .

I have purchased the device just few days back I buyed the device from the ebay and they provided the device with the minimal price.

As I am thinking of buying the device for myself but I want to know the features of the TomTom GO 2535 TM WTE. And can I have the details of the device from where I could buy the device and from where I can avail the device for the minimum cost. Please anyone who have already buyed the device or anybody who knows about the issue please do help me.

If you want to buy the TomTom GO 2535 TM WTE then I would suggest you to go for the buying the device from the web stores as they provide more discounts and with the good offers . There are websites from where you can buy the GO 2535 TM WTE , like amazon ,ebay , buy , pcnation and many more . And remaining about the features of the device then here are the features of the TomTom GO 2535 TM WTE :-

• This device comes with the driving intelligence .
    • The device comes with the latest navigation technology
    • The device has the fresh and sleek design
    • The security feature have maximized with the click and lock mount.
    • Provides with the accurate and dependable maps .

And remaining about the price of the device . the device comes in the price range of the $297.99 - $349.99. and I think it does not cost more.

When one of my friend bought the 2505 tm mode when it l was released in North America, he said that he saw on the box that there was one note written on the box that the lifetime map updates did not apply for the European users and The note was printed in very small letter and hardly visible . so I want to know whether it is same for the TomTom GO 2535 TM WTE. If they are providing the same for this device then I have switch on to other brands.