Thread: which one is best galaxy nexus and galaxy S2 hd

which one is best galaxy nexus and galaxy S2 hd

Hello guys .. as going to the smartphones on the internet I found out the Samsung galaxy nexus smartphone will launched in the coming months , so I want to know which one is better the Samsung galaxy nexus or the samsung galaxy S2 hd and which one are the best when compared both the phones and which one you prefer for buying.

Re: which one is best galaxy nexus and galaxy S2 hd

As I have seen the specification of the Samsung galaxy S2 hd , but not galaxy nexus , so I cannot be more specific for the comparison but as I have seen the features of the Samsung galaxy S2 I can say that the phone is really good and is good option for buying the phone .

I want to know the specification for the Samsung galaxy S2 HD , I have not seen the Samsung galaxy S2 HD and what are the new features apart from the galaxy S2.

According to me here are the specification of the Samsung galaxy S2 HD :-

• 4.65-inch, 720p HD display
    • 1.5Ghz dual-core processor
    • 4G capability
    • Memory Inbuilt 16GB, 1 GB RAM
    (Above are the new features compared to the current Samsung Galaxy S2)

• Android 2.3 Gingerbread
    • 8-megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording
    • Front facing camera 2mp
    • Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and all the rest

After seeing the specification of the Samsung galaxy S2 , I think it is the similar phone of the previous one only it has changed to the HD and nothing else . the camera and the os are the same which they were providing for the previous phones . I don’t see any more changes in this phone so I will say that one should not go for buying the Samsung galaxy S2 HD phone . instead I would prefer you for the buying the galaxy nexus .

Hello friends , after searching on the internet I would tell you that the people should go for the galaxy nexus instead of going for the gakaxy S2 HD . as the nexus is brand new phone and comes with the new new android ice-cream sandwhich os .

The specification of the Samsung galaxy nexus are :-

• dimensions : 4.65-inch 720×1280 AMOLED HD display
    • CPU: ARM Cortex-A9 MP Core SMP (Dual-Core) CPU operating frequency: 1.2 GHz
    • GPU: PowerVR SGX 540 Immage Technologies
    • Main camera: 5 mp CMOS camera with LED flash Video recording 1080pHD
    • Front camera: 1.3 mp CMOS
    • GPS
    • NFC
    • Micro USB 2.0
    • Communications Bluetooth 3.0 + HS
    • Wireless LAN Communication: IEEE 802.11 a / b / g / n (2.4 GHz Dual-Band 5.xGHz)
    • Tethering
    • Wi-Fi Direct
    • RAM: 1GB
    • ROM: 16/32GB:
    • Battery Capacity: 1750mAh
    • Notification LED

I will really go for the Samsung galaxy s2 hd , as I am already using the galaxy S2 which I can say that it is the best phone form all and above all the phone .

I think , after seeing the specification of the Samsung galaxy S2 HD and the galaxy nexus , I would tell you that both the phones carry almost similar features , the only feature wher there are differences between the phone are the OS and the camera , so I don’t think it is more complex decision to opt for . I would tell you that if you are thinking of buying the phone then I would tell you that the galaxy nexus carry rich features then the S2 HD . It has got the latest os , the screen comes with the superamoled HD, the cpu comes with the 1.2 ghz and only feature which is not avible in this phone is that the camera of 8 mp , but the phone has got the all good features.

My suggestion for the smartphone after comparison is really should go for the galaxy nexus , as the phone is fully loaded with the ice-cream sandwhich os and comes with the superamoled display and the screen size of the 4.6” which I think it takes the phone above all the smartphones . and I think it will be the best selling smartphone in the market after the launch and I am definite that it will really hit the market .