Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

where can I find activation code for the TomTom 1000

Portable Devices

Old 20-10-2011

where can I find activation code for the TomTom 1000

As I want to know where I can find the activation code for the TomTom 1000. As I require the code for the activation of TomTom 1000.

Old 20-10-2011

Re: where can I find activation code for the TomTom 1000

Yeh even I want to know the activation code for my TomTom. Actually I had subscribed for a one-year service for my map update but what happened is that I don't appear to have an activation code from the TomTom for which I subscribed the updates from TomTom Home, due to this my TomTom 1000 is not functioning properly. So can anyone tell me where can I get the activation code.
Old 20-10-2011

According to me the activation code comes with , when you activate for subscription for the map update service from the TomTom after the payment. And then the email is sent to the users email address with the activation code . the email consist of the 2 emails where the information provide will be the payment confirmation and the confiramation of the user instruction with the subscription activated . and they will also provide you with the purchase receipt.
Old 20-10-2011

I think you should try contacting the TomTom customer care support center for knowing the activation code . I think you will get complete support for the activation code for your device .
Old 20-10-2011

According to me when you subscribe for activation code the code is activated automatically for your navigation device. And my personal experience tells you that try rebooting the device. As rebooting the device tries to resolve much issue . I think you should try rebooting the device as many issue can be verified.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , , ,