Thread: Borrow books for my Kindle from the library

Borrow books for my Kindle from the library

Hello friends, I've been very excited about the possibility of loan Kindle books for the library, but I talked to my library this week and bad news. Due to budget cuts, no Kindle books available. Do any of you to borrow books from community libraries kindle? I hope I can join a library organization (for a fee, if essential) where you can borrow books Kindle. Be able to anybody suggest a library that has a good assortment of books for Kindle? Thank you!

Re: Borrow books for my Kindle from the library

I have taken two so far. And the best are the two books that are not loan able, but users are available on loan from the library. I also take my local county library, but also joined a nearby county to expand what is available.

I've constantly speculate if I could get a library card in the village next to mine (or if you are required to live in the same city as the library). Seems like a good way to get more people who are supporting your local library. And besides, I know the library books to request from other libraries. It seems that it should be even easier with electronic books. I think your specific location, physical start to be less relevant in an age in which we are taking digital books. Perhaps sooner or later there will be a national library (or even a worldwide library) that we can access from our Kindle. It would not make logic for virtual books to have a virtual library?

They are situated in Atlanta, Georgia? If so, in that case you have been misinformed by the librarian. This is what I have got to hear and also I am sharing it with me.

I do not know how things work in other states but here in Texas, you can get library cards counties or cities that do not identify home. You can look for it on the Overdrive for lending libraries of electronic books in your state and, from there, see their Web sites to determine if you can get the cards, whether or not fees, that sort of thing. Another option is the Philadelphia Public Library. You need not live anywhere near Philadelphia to get a card - just apply online and get in the mail. There is a $ 35 fee for non-residents, but is waived if you are a veteran service member / current, or an elderly person, or if you have another card, the library of Philadelphia, etc. My card was a little more than one week after putting in my application and, from what I've experienced in the last week, pretty good selections.