Thread: What you do if the book is not good to read in Kindle

What you do if the book is not good to read in Kindle

Hello friends, for the first time in ages I'm reading a book that is terribly slow. After the first 30 pages I was going to put aside but I like the idea of giving up. Now I'm past page 100 and, although a little better, I still wondered as I read my mind. I suspect I will end because I'm stubborn, but I cannot help thinking that it would be better to read something I like better. What does everyone else do? I give up and stick with it? Thank you.

Re: What you do if the book is not good to read in Kindle

If I'm bored even after 100 pages will probably give up. It makes little sense in wasting time with something you do not like it.

I definitely give up some. No names, but recently a novel left me simply because I found the writing style irritating. And another novel - horror, and well praised - descended into the chapter after chapter of interior monologue. Which is not to say that novels were not good, just that they did for me personally? A writer cannot please everyone ... or if he / she even try.

Well I'm immovable, but 100 pages is a lot. If I have grasped at the time, I'll go ahead. If the book is really boring then I will stop it and also go to another book.

I have known to give up the books. Even Stephen King, writer of my every time preferred champion once gave one of his books (Madder Rose). I could not get into it and found the characters uninteresting. With the 99 percent thrillers and books on Kindle I've been I do not mind scrapping the book if I find irregular or bad writing everything and I had to spend at least three times. I mean, do not worry about returning it.

I have a collection in my K3 called 'unfinished book. "There are probably books that moved 10.08 during the year. From time to time I flipped out and try to finish it. If I can’t do it on the second attempt, delete it. It works for me.