Thread: Do you think books sample download is right option in kindle

Do you think books sample download is right option in kindle

Hello friends, I see that the owners of the Nook are realizing that the samples of books downloaded automatically to their corners, the samples were never ordered. What if Amazon does it? And also I want to know the Reactions of you about it? So please tell me about it and also you have some other views or the suggestion then you are free to tell me and also to share with me. Thanking you all in advance for the suggestion and reaction you share with me.

Re: Do you think books sample download is right option in kindle

I do not think that would go well for Kindle so that it is special ... people want control over what comes into their devices. I have a special order Kindle ... and I think for them, most people still do not want it. That said, for the OS of K do not think it would be unreasonable, especially if you could set some parameters. And gender as the price....

I would not like at all. It would only messes I have to get rid of, if not interest me. So I think it is best and also not to have in the kindle and also do not like any such application also.

"Keep the legs of my Kindle!" is my gut reaction. I think what really turning for the content, which is quite invasive. I had never heard of it before. If it were an opt-in may be right, but opt-out rubbed me the wrong way. This is what I am thinking about it, and also it would be better to get it.

At first, I think 4 to 6 show the first time you download the Nook Color home phones. Then I think unloading different samples based on their purchase history. Bugged me the first time (mostly because there is no way to erase the evidence of its Nook Color - you have to eliminate through its B & N on the web account) I disabled the feature and has not used since.

That would be very annoying and I would definitely turn off any sample you sent me. So it is good not to have it and also look for some application or some other tablet for such things.

That would be annoying ... as I say, doing as part of package deals would be understandable, as long as he was warned. Everything else I think is an invasive procedure. It should be an option in which it was not an option...