Thread: New Sony Xperia neo V restarting automatically

New Sony Xperia neo V restarting automatically

Hello I have bought brand new Sony Xperia Neo V and everything on the phone working fine. I am was installing a few games in it. The phone was working fine but suddenly it started restarting on its own. I am not able to understand why this device is just restarting. I had tried removing some apps but still the issue is constant. Sometime when I take photos the device just restarts. I am not able to understand the reason behind this.

Updating the device firmware can help you to fix the issue. You can simply download and install Sony Update Service in your system. This is available for free on web. Just download and run the setup. You have to connect the device to your pc. The update service will install any new update available. This is the most effective way of troubleshooting reboot issue. You can download the update service from below link.
    Sony Update Service

This kind of problem appear if the battery of your device is not proper. Remove the battery and keep it aside for few minutes. Then insert it back again. Do not keep your phone always on charging. Because if you do that then you had cause serious issue with the phone battery. Always charge whenever it is needed. Constant charging affect the battery life of mobile phone. If nothing works then just go ahead and contact the service center for the issue.