Thread: how to enable Map share technology on TomTom go live 1005

how to enable Map share technology on TomTom go live 1005

I have just bought the TomTom go live 1005 past week but I don’t know how to enable and share the map on the TomTom . As I am new to this device I don’t have the proper knowledge about this. So if any one having the knowledge about this then just share with me .

Re: how to enable Map share technology on TomTom go live 1005

I am not sure about this is it possible to share the map on the go live 1005 or not but I know that the configuring the settings in the tomtom can enable to share the map . but then too I am not sure as I have said , for further query you can search on the net or on their website .

Yes … the above guy is right you can configure the settings on your TomTom go live 1005 but then to you don’t receive the mapshare corrections . for configuring your settings on the TomTom go live 1005 just follow the procedure of the settings :-

• Just click on the navigation screen , after doing this go to the settings
    • Now click twice on the right arrow
    • After that you will see the “Map share correcdtions” just click on it
    • Click on the “Map share corrections ” and after that just follow the instructions seen on the screen.
    • After that click on the “map share setting ” and then follow the screen instructions .

Finally , you have done with the configuring the setting of the TomTom go live 1005 and now you can share the map but when map sharing corrections becomes available .

I always doubt the TomTom for their services , I stopped trusting this brand after my previous device failed to come up in expectation . The services form the TomTom are very poor I can say, they should really work on it.

I have noticed that the TomTom go live 1005 map share technology is not able to share the maps correction and so many people are not going to get the benefits from the TomTom users . actually TomTom should really look in to this nmatter as many thousand of user have to suffer for not enabling the service. I should they give should response to the users . when we go for the TomTom device , retailers always say that the TomTom 1005 comes with the mapshare technology and the service are enabled and you can benefit from it . but after buying the device when the user sees the service he just gets disappointed . I think TomTom should clarify the matter before they are providing the products or launching the products .

If you are persisting the problem in map share technology then just go on updating the device , I think doing this might solve your problem or if you still have the doubt regarding the map share technology from your go live 1005 then you call on customer care support hope they might solve your problem.

I think when commitment from the TomTom should never be broken I must say, the TomTom guys had earlier commited about providing the map share technology but what happened is that the commitement is not fulfilled by the TomTom guys . I should say that doing this customers and people lose their faith in the brands and this would really affect the TomTom guys . And above all it will effect the selling of the product for TomTom.

I must say that if you don't know to enable Map share technology on TomTom go live 1005 then I would suggest you that you should go through the manual given with the device see that you are getting some solution or not. if you are not getting the solution then I would suggest you to contact the TomTom support care.