Thread: Skype video call not working properly in Sony Xperia neo V

Skype video call not working properly in Sony Xperia neo V

I need a bit help to make Skype video call on Sony Xperia Neo V mobile phone. It is not working. I am not able to make any call on that. I had installed the skype app. I can chat with others but when I tap on video call button it is not working. It just stuck on connection but does not move ahead. Sometime I am connected but there is a very poor audio/video quality.

Remove the app and install it back again. It is necessary that you must have a good internet connection to get proper video chat output on Skype. Or else it is not going to work. You will still get that blurry output. If the connection is not constant then it means that you are on a very slow internet network. You have to call the telecom provider to upgrade that. Get a high speed unlimited. The same thing works really well on 3G network.

I am having a tablet with a very low mp camera on the same. I am also having the same problem. Whenever I try to make calls through that I am getting a very poor quality video chat. I am not able to do anything. But when I make the same call on wifi it works really fine. So here all issue lies with the internet connection. If this is not proper then you will keep on getting this kind of problem. You have to be on a good network for continuous video chat.