Thread: How to save a word file via ipad on the Seagate Goflex Satellite?

How to save a word file via ipad on the Seagate Goflex Satellite?

Is there any individual who can describe how to recovery an expression index via Ipad? Since I am attempting to spare an open word account I am accepting a post that the account is ensured and so I am unable to safeguard the account on the Goflex Satellite hard disk. I am able to recover the document on the hard disk provided that it is joined to my pc. On m Ipad I am utilizing reports to go premium.

Re: How to save a word file via ipad on the Seagate Goflex Satellite?

The GoFlex drive is "perused-just" when on WiFi. You are just able to keep in touch with it by USB. You cannot recovery anything you update on your iPad back to the drive. Some individuals on this discussion are hacking the linux framework that runs the drive to attempt to empower capability to recovery via WiFi, but it makes a point not to appear to be a Seagate backed alternative yet. Confidently they will unite this capability in!

When you are joined to the Satellite device in (WiFi Access indicate mode) you cannot recovery again in its stock structure. Tragically it just won't work, we all trust Seagate will open up the full potential of this device in the destiny but as of at this time this is one of the largest explanations we are commissioning optware and executing the Samba2 package so we could probably make SMB connections to the device so we are able to keep in touch with it in AP mode and make unions with alternate programs.

Consistent with me a stock GoFlex satellite just support transferring files via the program interface, which you cannot do from the iPad. Reports go just support transferring files to a short post of cloud suppliers.

Let’s hope Seagate will join this part of the project truly soon so it can be feasible to utilizes this hard disk for work. The method it is now it is not exceptionally functional and I might not prescribe acquiring it!