Thread: Unable to access the data wirelessly in Seagate GoFlex Satellite

Unable to access the data wirelessly in Seagate GoFlex Satellite

I purchased Satellite few days in the past. It stacks of stuff on it. PC via USB works fine-carries on quite similar to USB disk might as well. Pain is nothing can then access the information via satellite. iPhone and iPad join to it fine. Begin up applications-enroll that its there (even indicate 2 things logged into it assuming that I do both as a single unit) However clicking any fasten within application toss error expression lack the capacity to enter whatever, or dump me down to Local Content. I attempted entering via satellite from laptop-that interfaces to lattice but hurls up 404 errors when open program. iPhone browser opens mirroring application interface but clicking any bind produces{ "stat":"failed”, “code":"81","message":"Database Query Failed" }.

Re: Unable to access the data wirelessly in Seagate GoFlex Satellite

I am having the definite same situation. Drive organized NTFS (never reformatted), firmware 1.1.0.005a, and media application version 1.1.0.82. Phone tech support proposed erasing the concealed .GoFlexMedia envelope that worked until I close down the disk and restarted it on a contrasting day, which bring about the disk showing the past conduct of virtually erratic envelope contents reporting. Envelopes verified on computer via USB as having matter report as unfilled, and folders that long ago reported as having contents report exhaust. Conflict of database report is incensing, and a few messages in addition to phone call to tech support transformed no modification.

I'd erase the database and reboot, and screen the document to verify completely output was fulfilled fabricating the db before I do a close down. Since it works fine soon after the shutdown, and is degenerate again when the startup, something interesting is going on. Simply a wild surmise, but probably some of your media has metadata designed in a method that the application could not handle.

When I attempted, I got the same lapse showed ({"stat":"failed”, “code":"81","message":"Database Query Failed"}) in MobileSafari when attempting to gain entrance to the drive.

The drive is telecasting a wifi indicator and I am able to bounce on. When connected to my laptop, I am able to not just skim the drive contents but can view the youngster’s movies off the drive. So if the WiFi is working and the files aren't degenerate, it should be a drive or directory situation or as the mistake indicates a database issue.

It took all night to transfer the youngsters film collection on to the head (from a machine I don't have with us) so I'm opposed to 'delete and retry' and its clearly baffling to have purchased the drive particularly for this month-extended relax (and pressed subsequently), so whatever available conceivable keys could be most obviously treasured.

On the PC version (don't have prior experience with the Mac version) of the Seagate Media (matching up) product that, I think, every warm body downloaded, there is a drive indicative test; its right around the "Settings." When, following several months, my drive began flinging me into Local Content, I ran the test and the drive fizzled. It tested OK when I accepted the drive; I tested it before doing anything else with it. I'm composing regarding this pitiful story in an additional string. Anyway, individuals don't appear to have prior experience with the demonstrative test.

I am using the solution from the folks who hacked it. SFTP Client works well and so is webDAV for my GoodReader on my iPad. Do check their site at hack seagate satellite dot com. For USD35, I think it is well worth it.