Thread: After software update Maps do not update automatically and album art loads slowly in Sony Xperia neo V

After software update Maps do not update automatically and album art loads slowly in Sony Xperia neo V

In my Sony ericsson I have recently update the software and after doing the software update in my mobile phone whenever I start the music player album art loads very slowly. This problem was not there in old firmware.

Another problem is in my mobile phone maps application does not get update automatically.

What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: After software update Maps do not update automatically and album art loads slowly in Sony Xperia neo V

Well I as far as album art is concern in your music player I will suggest you to first connect your mobile phone with your laptop or computer and after connecting your Sony Xperia neo V with your system you have to first move all the data from your SD card to your mobile phone and then format the SD card and after formatting the SD card you have to transfer all the data back to your mobile phone SD card and after transferring that you need to check whether same problem is coming or not. These problems normally occur because of the data corruption and that is why I am suggesting you this solution. With my mobile phone I was also experiencing the same issue and then I have also tried the same solution and after trying this solution my problem get solved. Try this solution and then let me know.

Re: After software update Maps do not update automatically and album art loads slowly in Sony Xperia neo V

As you have said that your maps application does not get updated automatically in your mobile phone and that is why I will suggest you to first go to the map application in your phone and then check whether all the setting ir proper or not. if setting is not proper then you have to change the setting. after changing the setting check whether problem get solved or not.

According to your give solution I have formatted the memory card and after formatting the SD card I have transfer all the data back to my Sony Xperia neo V mobile phone and then my problem get solved.

I have also checked all the setting in maps and all the things are ok but I am still facing the same problem. Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

According to me you have to try to solve this issue by doing the restore factory setting in your Sony Xperia neo V and after that check whether it makes any difference or not. if that does not help then contact the Sony erricsson support.