Thread: what is procedure to connect Sony Xperia neo V with the internet using hotspot on laptop

what is procedure to connect Sony Xperia neo V with the internet using hotspot on laptop

I have recently purchased Sony ericsson Xperia neo V mobile phone and I am very happy with this mobile phone. I am able to connect my mobile phone with my home wireless network but whenever I try to connect my mobile phone with my office setup at that time I have to use it though my laptop. I don’t know what should I do to connect it with my phone. If any one has idea regarding this then please help me.

Re: what is procedure to connect Sony Xperia neo V with the internet using hotspot on laptop

I was also facing the same problem as I have to connect my mobile phone with the internet using the hotspot from the laptop and I was also not able to do that now after that I have searched the solution on the internet but after spending so much time on the internet also same problem was occurring. I have also tried to many different settings to get it done but none of the setting worked for me. Now after that my friend suggested me to use the Full Wifi application in so I can do things which I required. Now after that I have download the application and after that I was able to use the internet and I will also suggest you them.

I think You should also download the Full Wifi application I your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether it makes any different or not. I hope after trying this application your problem will get solved.

Re: what is procedure to connect Sony Xperia neo V with the internet using hotspot on laptop

Well thank you for helping me after referring your post I have referred the solution which you have given to me and then I have downloaded the application and with that application my all the problem get solved. Thank you for helping me I really appreciate your help.

I am also a user of the Sony ericsson Xperia neo V mobile phone and after I am facing problem with connecting my device with my home network. Now whenever I try to connect at that time it shows device connected but I am not able to use internet ion my device. Please tell me what should I do to fix this issue? Any help will be appreciated

Delete all the saved wireless network from your Sony ericsson Xperia neo V and after deleting that you have to restart the phone and connect the network again. After connecting again with your network you need to check whether problem gets solved or not. If same problem occurs again then you have to also try to solve the problem by resetting your mobile phone.

If you are going to do restore factory in your Sony ericsson Xperia neo V then you have to take the back up of all the contacts from your mobile phone and then only reset the phone.

If this problem while connecting your mobile phone with other network then there might be something wrong with your mobile phone and if this problem Is occurring with this network only then there is something to do with the your setting only.