Thread: slide out keyboard stopped responding in Sony ericsson Xperia pro after updating

slide out keyboard stopped responding in Sony ericsson Xperia pro after updating

Some days before I bought Sony ericsson Xperia pro mobile phone and after I have updated the mobile software before some days. Now after updating the Sony ericsson Xperia pro slide keyboard is stopped responding. Now please what should I do to solve this problem.

re: slide out keyboard stopped responding in Sony ericsson Xperia pro after updating

Are you able to use the on screen keyboard in your Sony ericsson Xperia pro or you are facing the same problem with Onscreen board also. If you are able to use the On screen board then check whether all the setting is ok or not in your mobile phone.

re: slide out keyboard stopped responding in Sony ericsson Xperia pro after updating

If you are not able to use the ON screen keyboard also then there might be something wrong with your Sony ericsson Xperia pro and the solution which I can suggest you is try to solve this problem by resetting the mobile phone and after that check whether it change the situation or not.

If you are facing problem while resetting your mobile phone because keyboard is not working then you have to try to reset your mobile phone with the help of the volume key anmd the poer key in your mobile phone. I think resetting your Sony ericsson Xperia pro will do the trick and it will solve the problem surly.

Before you proceed with the backup on your mobile phone I will suggest you to first take the back up of the all the important data from your mobile phone and after taking the backup you have to reset your Sony ericsson Xperia pro and then your problem might get solved.

If you want to reset the mobile phone with the with the help of the volume and power key then follow this steps.

First you have to turnoff the Sony ericsson Xperia pro and then remove the battery and put it back again. After reinserting the battery in your mobile phone you have to hold the volume button and after that press the power button till Sony ericsson Xperia pro gets turned on. Now after that you have selected the option which you needed and then you have to select the Yes option and then check whether your problem get resolved or not.

Well according to your given solution I have tried to fix this issue by resetting the mobile phone and after resetting the mobile phone also I was getting the same problem with mobile phone. I have also tried much solution to fix this but none of the solution worked for me.

Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

If after resetting the Sony ericsson Xperia pro also if you are experiencing the same problem then I will suggest you to contact the Sony ericsson support and then ask them about the solution regarding this problem and then they will give you proper solution.

Re: slide out keyboard stopped responding in Sony ericsson Xperia pro after updating

Try solving this issue by connecting your Sony ericsson Xperia pro with your computer or laptop and then doing the repair of software. Many time by repairing the software this type of problem can get solved.