Thread: Stop background apps in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

Stop background apps in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

I have purchased Sony Ericsson neo v mobile phone in which I have Android 2.3. In my mobile phone I have installed many applications from the Android market and after installing those applications in my mobile phone it has started giving problem to me. Whenever I open application after that it stays open in my mobile phone and then takes the memory of the phone because of that mobile pone work slowly. I need suggestion what should I do to get rid of this.

re: Stop background apps in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

As you have said that in your mobile phone some application keeps running in the back ground which cause slow mobile operating and that is why first thing I will suggest you to remove the application which is not required. Now after removing the extra applications from your mobile phone you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

Many times I have noticed that by moving the applications in the SD card can fix this type of the issue and that is why I would like to tell you that move your applications from the mobile phone memory to the SD card in your mobile phone and after moving the applications you need to check whether same thing is happening or not. in your mobile phone you may not be able to move the applications from phone memory to SD card as those applications are default applications.

After moving the applications from your mobile phone from to the SD card you have to turnoff your Sony Ericsson neo v and after truing off the Sony Ericsson neo v you have to press the power button again and after that start the mobile phone and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved surly.

You can also try the task killer application for your Neo. If you want to download the task killer for your mobile phone then you can fid it on the android market. Install the task killer application in your mobile phone and after that you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

Thank you for helping me moving the application from phone memory to SD card has make not made the big difference and I am experiencing the same issue. I have also noticed that some applications get started automatically in my mobile phone. I have tried many solution to fix this nut none of the solution worked for me.

Any help will be appreciated regarding this.

Re: Stop background apps in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

Try to solve this problem by resetting the Sony Ericsson neo v mobile phone and after resetting the Sony Ericsson neo v you have to see whether it makes any difference or not. I hope after resetting the Sony Ericsson neo v mobile phone your problem will get solved.

Post Re: Stop background apps in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

hey I bought xperia neo 1 week back. In this phone I am suffering with the battery backup. please help me I will very thankfull to you.,

Re: Stop background apps in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

See in order to save battery you can follow the below tips:
    • Disable Vibrate Mode
    • Disable Bluetooth when not in use
    • Turn Off the GPS, Location Services, and Wi-Fi when not in use
    • Make sure that no app is running in the background without your knowledge
    • If it is fine to you then you can also dim the screen to some extent
    • You can reduce the auto lock time as well