Thread: Empty SD card in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

Empty SD card in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

Today I have seen a unique problem in my Xperia neo V. All of my pictures, songs as well as some games that i have installed plus saved within the SD Card vanished. This is the second time I am experiencing this problem. I don’t know whether it is the phone problem or something else. Now I am thinking about changing my phone or checking with some other memory card. Do you have any suggestions?

Re: Empty SD card in Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V

Since your PC is accessing the SD card, it is then locked for your Neo. So either the Neo has access to or your PC - both go together (to my knowledge) no.

I too experienced the same i.e. loosing files on top of the SD card. Luckily I had backed up my SD card therefore was capable to restore them. In my case, I had utilized the mobile phone itself to format card. Up to now following some months it is at rest functioning very well. If you are going to format it through a computer, in that case you can get rid of the SD card from the mobile phone, place the SD card into card reader for pc.

No idea, but after 2 months inundate with apps and everything is what move to SD are still 113 MB free (266 uses). Have no problems so far ... The pictures of the Neo V are on average 1MB in size, are quite heavily compressed. See any way out awesome. I bought the Neo V because I have nothing more to do with rooting, ROMs and Co wants. Change SD card does not hurt when the real is back in there, also shifted the apps run perfectly again. Until then, you see only a placeholder on the screen.

Test to see if the pc will recognize it, if you recognize it pulls the data, and make him a low-level format and then format to FAT or FAT32 normal and you put it, if you recognize it, format the phone and ready, but from experience if you get problems and get to save the data, and that let it buy another one.

Perhaps my answers come a little late or if you had been clear. Then please ignore it. I'm also new to the field of smart phones. Had the problem with the deleted SD card already two times.

Among the best applications you can find in Android's Market, Advanced SD Card Manager deserves to be on the top apps. Identify all the files installed on your Android device and creates a list with the size they occupy in memory. Easily identified useless files that do not need more in your system. Advanced Android SD Card Manager lets you perform the following tasks:
    • Move applications from phone to SD card.
    • Move applications from the SD card to the telephone.
    • Uninstall Android apps installed.

If the SD card keep on corrupting, it might be because of :
    • Irregular terrible contact of the SD card as well as the mobile phone. Check to observe if the SD card is definitely in its position.
    • A few hardware faults through the mobile phone otherwise SD card itself
    • Firmware/Software of mobile phone might require a fix by the use of PC Companion. Connect your handset to the computer by the use of the USB cable. The repair preference on PC Companion (Support Zone --> Update --> Repair)