Thread: windows tablets is demanded by most of the users

windows tablets is demanded by most of the users

A latest survey from the Boston consult Group has place window away tightly on top with regard to attractiveness for a Tablet working system. The survey, report by All Things D show 42 percent of US citizen imperfect a Windows tablet while only 34 percent required an iPad and just 18 percent wanting an Android tablet. In a study earlier this year by Forrester show 46 percent of people inadequate Windows as their tablet operating system compared to just 16 percent people required an iPad.

Re: windows tablets is demanded by most of the users

Does not surprise me. I am one of the 42% - waiting for a Windows 8 seven inch tablet.Most of the people are familiar with Windows - and Android is an Operating system put jointly with scotch tape and gang aids. Beginning of the Apple I would not buy anything - as a principal.

Hi.There can’t be able to agree with this tablets.etc okk fine for a lot of operating system and but now you have to try to creating a presentation power point and sophist iced excel worksheet with many load of macros etc. on a tablet. The PC is not - or still likely to be 100% replace by tablets.

There are previously Windows 7 tablets. The best right now would be the HP Slate. I surprise how they ask these questions. Did they declare that there is a Windows 7 tablet that they could buy right now? Or did they request if they would like to see Microsoft to make a tablet?The companies want to sell Windows 8 tablets since they sold millions of Windows 7 Desktops and Laptops.

I'd truthfully like one, but I believe if I had to decide stuck between a W8 and an iPad, I'd leave for the iPad. Not because of how it look or its hardware, but since the interface is so... human. If Microsoft can correctly process W8 into a tablet OS, I would believe it.