Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V Memory card not recognized as drive in MSC Mode

Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V Memory card not recognized as drive in MSC Mode

When I have it connected to my computer, the phone was not recognized. The mobile phone but offers the option for the type of connection. I chose MSD (i.e. "mass storage device") and is now recognized at least the SD card in the phone. I hope it helped. Otherwise you should try another SD card (from your colleagues that you know who does it) in your phone can do. If it still does not work then it is definitely on your phone. Will it work or is your SD card may deceased.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V Memory card not recognized as drive in MSC Mode

When I have it connected to my computer, the phone was not recognized. The mobile phone but offers the option for the type of connection. I chose MSD (i.e. "mass storage device") and is now recognized at least the SD card in the phone. I hope it helped. Otherwise you should try another SD card (from your colleagues that you know who does it) in your phone can do. If it still does not work then it is definitely on your phone. Will it work or is your SD card may deceased.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia neo V Memory card not recognized as drive in MSC Mode

I urge you to try this
    • Settings -> sony ericsson -> connectivity -> uncheck 1) install pc companion 2) auto connect in msc -> tap on USB Connection mode -> MSC
    • At present connect your mobile phone to your PC
    • Wait afterward drag downward the notification bar plus tap on mount SD card