Thread: Sony ericsson Xperia pro gets restarts randomly

Sony ericsson Xperia pro gets restarts randomly

There is a problem occurred in my Sony ericsson Xperia pro mobile phone. In my mobile phone I have android 2.3 operating system. Now in my mobile phone whenever I try to use applications at that time my mobile phone gets restarts randoml;y. this problem is really frustrating for me. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Sony ericsson Xperia pro gets restarts randomly

As you have said that while using applications in your Sony ericsson Xperia pro you are getting random restart issue and that is why I would like to ask you is are you getting this problem with while using any specific application or you are getting this issue with every application in your mobile phone? If problem is coming with all the applications then there might be something wrong with your mobile phone.

If you are experiencing this problem with any particular application in your Sony ericsson Xperia prothen you have to first go to the phone application setting and then you have to uninstall that application from your Sony ericsson Xperia pro and after removing that application from your device you have to turn off your Sony ericsson Xperia pro. After that you have to start the mobile phone again and after starting your mobile phone again you have to install that application in your mobile phone again and after installing that application in your mobile phone again in your Sony ericsson Xperia pro you have to check whether you are able to start the application or not. I think after reinstalling that application your problem might get solved. Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

If the problem is occurring with every application you use in your Sony ericsson Xperia pro then there might be some issue with the mobile phone and I think you sould try to solve this problem by resetting the Sony ericsson Xperia pro. You can reset the Sony ericsson Xperia pro by going in to the Settings and then select the Factory data reset from privacy and after tapping on the privacy select the Reset phone and then follow the screen instruction. Now after resetting the mobile phone you have to check whether same problem is occurring

Well according to me this problem has occurred because of the SD card in your mobile phone. Many times if some data on the SD cards gets corrupted at that time this type of issue can take place. You should remove the SD card and then take the backup of all the data from your SD card and then you have to format the SD card from your Sony ericsson Xperia pro and after formatting the mobile phone from your Sony ericsson Xperia pro you have to pout all the data back to the memory card and then you have to restart the mobile phone and after restarting the mobile phone you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

Ii have trioed to search the solution on the internet and I have found that there is bug fixing updates available for the Sony ericsson Xperia pro mobile phone and according to me you should update your Sony ericsson Xperia pro mobile phone and after updating the Sony ericsson Xperia pro you will not get the same issue with your mobile phone.

After referring you replies I have first done restore factory setting in my Sony ericsson Xperia pro mobile phone and after doing the restore factory setting also I was facing the same issue and then I have update the moile software and after updating the mobile software all the things started working fine. Now problem is I am not able to connect the internet in my Sony ericsson Xperia pro. I am sure there is something to do with the setting but unable to solve this problem.

If anyone is facing the same issue then reply me. Thank you in advance.

Yes you are correct there might be something to do with the setting in your Sony ericsson Xperia pro. first you have to go to the wireless networks and then you have to select the Mobile Networks after that you have to tap on the APN and then select the Menu Key and then add new and then do all the setting fill the required filled and restart the device and it is done.

IF problem is still there after trying the above tricks in your Sony ericsson Xperia pro then you have to insert any other SIM card in your device and then check whether same problem is coming or not. if you don’t get the same issue in your Sony ericsson Xperia pro then you need to ask for the setting to the operator service.

Yes I will also suggest you the same in my mobile phone I was also facing the same problem and then I have contact the network operator service and then I ask them to send the setting for my device and then they have send the setting and I saved that setting in my phone and after saving the setting I restart the my mobile phone and after that when I try to connect the internet in my mobile phone at that time it worked fine.

I think you should also try the same solution in your Sony ericsson Xperia pro mobile phone and then your problem will get solved,

I have call the customer service of my operator and told them about the problem and then they have send me the setting and then I have saved that setting in my device and after saving the setting in my phone my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.