Thread: Getting ultra-compressed low quality images in my Sony ericsson Xperia neo

Getting ultra-compressed low quality images in my Sony ericsson Xperia neo

In my Sony ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone I have 8 megapixel camera and whenever I take any picture at that time it gives me very low quality compressed images. The quality is very bad then my old phone. What should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Getting ultra-compressed low quality images in my Sony ericsson Xperia neo

I would like to tell you that have you checked all the camera setting in your Sony ericsson Xperia neo? First checked all the camera setting in your Sony ericsson Xperia neo and try different setting and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

You should first go to the menu in your Sony ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone and after that you have to open the camera in your mobile phone and after opening the camera in your mobile phone you have to go to the settings. Now after going in to the settings you have to look for the image quality setting. Now after that tap on the quality setting you have to check whether high quality is selected or not. if higher quality is not selected then you have to first select the higher quality and after selecting the higher quality you have to capture some images and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

You should also look for the settings related to the megapixel setting like in my mobile phone I have option to set the megapixel for image quality. You should change the megapixel setting and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. I hope after trying this problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

If you have any other application installed in your Sony ericsson Xperia neo which related to the camera then uninstall that application from your mobile phone and after uninstalling that from your mobile phone you have to restart the device and then check whether same problem is coming or not.

Did you try to fix this issue by resetting the Sony ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone. Many times by resetting the mobile phone also this type of problem can get solved and that is why I am suggesting you to first take the backuyp of all the data from your mobile phone and after taking the backup from your Sony ericsson Xperia neo yuou have to do the restore factory setting and after doing the restore factory setting you need to check whether same issue is coming or not.

I hope after resetting the device this problem can get solved.

if you want to reset the Sony ericsson Xperia neo then you have to follow this steps.

• First you have to Turn the power off of your Sony ericsson Xperia neo.
    • Now you have to remove the battery out and reinsert it
    • Then you have to Hold the Volume Down button
    • After that you have to push and clutch the Power button until the Sony ericsson Xperia neo turns on.
    • You will see the menu that shows, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock options.
    • From that you have to Select Clear Storage with the help of Volume Down button
    • After that Press and leave the Power button
    • Now select yes after that.

Now after that mobile pone will get reset.

If same problem you are facing after resetting the Sony ericsson Xperia neo also then I think you should go to the official site of the Sony ericsson and then you have to check whether ther is software update available or not. if there is new software update available then you have to update the mobile phone and after updating the mobile phone you need to check whether same problem is coming or not.

There was similar problem occurred in my mobile phone and after that I have tried to search the solution for this problem on the internet and I came to know that may users having the same issue with the Sony ericsson Xperia neo. After spending so much time on the internet also I didn’t get any solution and after my friend suggest me to update the mobile software and I did the same. Now after updating the mobile phone software when I tried to use the camera in my Sony ericsson Xperia neo at that time it didn’t give me any problem. I think you should also try the same solution and after that let me know what the result is.

I hope after updating the software your problem will get solved.

Have you tried the camera zoom fx application which is available on the android market? If you have not tried this application then you should download it from the android market then install it in your device and then check whether this application enable you to take high quality images or not.

I have refereed your all solution and I have checked all the settings in camera and there was all the settings ok in my mobile phone.

After resetting the Sony ericsson Xperia neo mobile phone also I was getting the same problem.

I have tried the different camera related application and also checked the camera after deleting all the application also I getting the same issue.

If any one have solution for this then please help me.

According to me you should contact the service center and then you have to tell about the camera issue in your Sony ericsson Xperia neo and then thay will check your Sony ericsson Xperia neo device and then your problem will get solved.