Thread: Sony ericsson Xperia neo V won't connect in MTP mode

Sony ericsson Xperia neo V won't connect in MTP mode

Just got a new Xperia NEO V and it won't connect in MTP mode any longer. It shows connected on the mobile phone except not anything on computer. On the other hand I can toggle to MSC and move things. If I switch it rear to MTP it currently shows the mobile phone except not anything in it (prior to there was the SD). Does anyone know about this?

Re: Sony ericsson Xperia neo V won't connect in MTP mode

I have the same problem as described above already. Have also heeded the tip and uninstalled my device from the Device Manager, then plug and play to be looking for hardware. Software found it and also told me that the MTP device would be ready. Although my phone appears in the manager, BUT it still has the yellow exclamation mark. It has been said to me: This device can not start. (Code 10). If I then re-update the driver software is all very well, but still the yellow exclamation mark and the device is not started. To update the software on my phone but, I need to connect it via MTP. I am desperate now.

I had the same problem and I think I found a solution: in fact we should not accept transfer files on the phone as the USB is not connected to the computer. Me since I do this I have no worries. For cons I wonder if you know if there are covers for this phone packs.

I recently set up my computer recently and since then get connected with my phones display "Found New Hardware, Sony Ericsson Device 091 010 USB MTP" The message pops up every now and stops again. I have Windows XP SP3 and use MyPhoneExplorer. Before I had put on my computer recently, I had to run at exactly the same system. I've even installed everything just like the first time only that this time the message was.

I have tried everything possible, firstly, as I had only installed the drivers. Then I made the complete SE software on it did not help. Always popular, these message and although the SE PC Suite and MyPhoneExplorer both work perfectly.

Framework with the driver it worked perfectly for me!

Microsoft_User-Mode_Driver_Framework_Install-v1.0-WinXP

But what the mode is useful, I cannot find. the transmission speed of the data does not work even faster!