Thread: Unable to send messages from Sony ericsson Xperia neo V

Unable to send messages from Sony ericsson Xperia neo V

Few days back I have purchased the Sony Ericsson xperia neo V. The phone is really awesome with HD video and 3D pics and I have never imagined that I can get this masterpiece in my hand. However I am able to get messages, receive as well as make phone calls. Can anyone help me out?

Re: Unable to send messages from Sony ericsson Xperia neo V

I have the same problem! Can send but since the update to 2.1 a SMS again! Did the Nordic FW on it! SMS center I've entered! Reset to factory settings and Android 2.1 once again be playing! That's funny, I can send a few words such as Hello, how are you! I'm coming over right now! Thus, short text messages are sent! But if I want to send a long SMS is then immediately: Message could not be sent! It does not matter what app I use SMS, original, hand-cents ... the sample is always there! I'm really desperate!

Today I received my xperia and the problem is that I cannot send sms, when I go in setting connection wireless I cannot find the place to enter the SMS center number.

Check before you send feedback if to settings / personal / phone / service you can access the settings for SMS, transfers, blocks, etc.

The problem could be that.

Try contacting your provider and see if you can help in configuring it. There are some troubleshooting guides on sony Ericsson official site. Also try to make use of it with another sim, if it works with that without problems may be that the card is old or damaged and will not work properly on mobile generation.

Check connectivity and equipment off and on again is never wrong. Under SMS settings you can adjust that is hardly something useful. And yes, there are a number of the receiving and sending SMS is not unimportant, namely, the broadcast center of the network operator. Without that, nothing works - it just comes to my knowledge, it is not a menu item. This is a point on the animal gets me in all phones, the phone features are a real step backwards. So and now can adjust the way you like but the SMS Broadcast Centre: Telephone dialing box open and type: * # * # 4636 # * # *. It opens the menu "Testing". Go here to "Phone Information" or "Phone Information" then scroll down and enter in the SMSC for SMS sending area

The sound you here is certainly not helped, what the Forum can ensure that you have problems, no one except you has the problems, actually I wanted you not to write down the solution, but good here: you take with your mobile phone bill and go to the Telering a new shop and asking, because it does not work. Without real words as you behave yourself here!

So really should be automatically configured everything on the sim, your Sim is left partially defective even just faulty / or there is something gone wrong during update. Otherwise I would think only a SEUS update, but you've already done. Other idea you have is probably just going to the service point near you , but take with the proof of purchase, Sony Ericsson has recently in-warranty repairs on all bill.

The SMS center number is used only for outgoing SMS. Therefore you can from your provider to receive and store settings via SMS.

On the E-Plus website you will find "Phone settings" -> "Set cell phone now."

I suspect that the SMS Center number with these settings is attending.

Regarding your post, I inform you that if the team SONY ERICSSON has flaws in its operation, it is necessary that you go to the Customer Care Center nearest Movistar your home, since the service personnel must assess the condition of the equipment. They must also submit paper purchasing equipment, as well as official identification.

Hi i tried by checking the * # * # 4636 # * # * the option - SMSC text box is empty.I entered the number and press update. It is showing update error. It is not getting updated. How to do this.?