Thread: how can I take backup or restore on sony xpreria neo / pro

how can I take backup or restore on sony xpreria neo / pro

I am using the sony xperia neo v and but I want to know how can I take the back-up and restore it . As I want to take the backup for my sms and phone contacts from my phone. So how can I take the backup and restore it.

Re: how can I take backup or restore on sony xpreria neo / pro

For taking the backup on your sony xperia neo v then I would suggest you to download the app from the android market. I am using the same app for the backup and restore for my phone , hope it would help you to take the back-up and restore from your phone . just you have to download the “OI file manager ” app from your android market and can take the backup from your phone.

As you have told about the app and download it form the android market I did the same but now I don’t know how to backup and restore from my sony xperia pro smartphone .

for getting the backup on your phone you could just follow this procedure and can take the backup :-
    just open your phonebook :-
    go to the MENU button and press the menu button ==> now go to the send contacts and select all the contacts ==> send it all the contacts to your email and you can save the contact on your computer or anywhere on the other device where you can protect your phone contacts .

for getting the backup from the android phone simply download the app from the android market and after that follow the instruction on your screen and just do the same as instructed in the app. After finishing it , it will ask you for the synchronization so in that case you have to just say yes . after completion of the synchronizing you can see all your contacts and sms on your sd card or memory card.

you should try to download some app from the android market and install it. after that open the app and follow the instruction on the screen . I use the IO manager app for the backup and restore.