Thread: battery not working with the TomTom 2535

battery not working with the TomTom 2535

I don’t know why I am having the problem with the battery of the TomTom 2535. Earlier I was using the TomTom 2505 and in it the battery was working fine and never had the battery issue. But when I changed it to the TomTom 2535 I hoped that it would be better then the previous one , but after using this I found that the battery of this device is poor then the 2505 . As searched on the net I found out many people were having the same problem . should I change the battery or buy the new device.

Re: battery not working with the TomTom 2535

I am running with some problems with the 2535 what happens is that when I try to disconnect the external plug it shows me the battery need to be charged and if not done then the device turn off, I have rarely altered the settings in the device then to my battery is low down . when I charge the battery after charging it shows me the full battery but when unplugged after sometime it again shows the battery is emptied . when I had the previous model of the TomTom I never had the battery problem but with this device the battery is becoming drastically low.

I am using the TomTom 2535 and am not having any issue regarding the battery , the device is working well and am happy with it .

Even I had the same problem with the TomTom 2535 device , When I contacted the TomTom customer care they told me that the problem was really with the battery and not with the device . They adviced me that the changing the battery would solve the problem and after changing of the battery , my device don’t have any issue . I think you should also try changing the battery it might help you to solve the issue.

If you are having the issue with the battery then changing of the battery might solve your problem and I suggest you that charge the battery with the when needed and when the battery is completely emptied. Don’t try charging the battery unnecessarily since it might damage your battery and lower down your battery life.

I am having the same device and the device is working fine and I don't have any problem with the device . According to me what you must you do to extend your battery life is never overcharge your device and charge the device unless it is necessary or the device battery is comletely emptied . I am sure if you follow this type of procedure then I think you will never get the battery problem.