Thread: Calendar color missing after update of 4.0.A.2.368 of Sony Xperia neo V

Calendar color missing after update of 4.0.A.2.368 of Sony Xperia neo V

Hello friends, I have four calendars with different colors in my Gmail, after upgrading to 4.0.A.2.368 are all the same colors, and is that an error or a plan? And the view is also missing Agenda? So please tell me that what should I do and also what is the method to solve the problem of it, and if you have some other calendars for the phone then please tell me. So kindly give me some of the suggestion about it and also the suggestion will help me about it. Thank you.

Re: Calendar color missing after update of 4.0.A.2.368 of Sony Xperia neo V

I have the same difficulty; this is a bug or what? Also tried to sync Gmail calendar client no, but that did not work. Solves this problem! Not everyone wants the pink events. And it helps to have different colors

Did you attempt a calendar application; I in person use and feel affection for Georges showing all the colors of my Google calendar. Its free market and looks much better in my opinion that the schedule provided. There are plenty on the market to take a look and see if there are any you like.

The program is limited to 30 days from now, when you are on the Month view. It is a total pain. Please join it. In addition, a search purpose is necessary. I have the Sony Xperia ARC.

The same goes for my Sony Xperia neo V. All events are pink, and all events are facebook 8 hours before they actually do. Someone SE Facebook back to me and said that the solution be in the next update, which according to the website of the SE will be in October, and contain more than a few main modify / additions.

You can try the calendar which is available on the market and you can get the calendar form there for your phone and see that are you getting the color on that or not. Just check it.

It seems to be having trouble getting rid of this error. When the first came out with X10 1.6 the calendar colors were fine. When upgrading to 2.1 in November 2010, the "pink" error was introduced. It was fixed back in 2.3.4 update. Now I just bought a Xperia pro and I see the error is still in this software. This phone just came out and the "rose" error is still there. Come on! I have not seen any response anywhere in the SE of this. Very frustrating. I seem to be always waiting for the next update. I was hoping that this phone would give me the best of X10 and Blackberry torch in one device, but looks set to be full of errors. Updates to the SE are so slow.... Why do I torture myself this way? If you have changed.

You can search on the internet and also you will be able to get the solution of the problem, otherwise you can try to download some of the calendar form the android market and get it for you and test it.