Thread: TomTom connection not working for bluetooth/handsfree

TomTom connection not working for bluetooth/handsfree

I have some issues regarding the tomtom via . I had bought the tomtom via past week , after which I paired to my samsung galaxy S2 phone . for four days the device worked well and I was able to make calls and receive calls but after update there something weird happening to my phone . what I see now is that when I am connecting to the device with bluetooth / handsfree it is just getting disconnected and when I tried with the other phones , I am getting the same result. I want to ask you all that is the problem with me or there are others also who is facing the problem . if someone has got the problem and fixed the issue then can you let me know the solution because it is more frustrating when it happens like this with no solution.

Re: TomTom connection not working for bluetooth/handsfree

I have also the same problem and the problem occurred after the updating the device . before that it was working fine . I used the device with the iphone and it was working properly but after the update suddenly when I start to connecting with my bluetooth it justs get disconnected . even I am not getting the exact solution , if anyone here do have any kinda a solution then just let us know .

I think you should try contacting the TomTom support care , I guess will definitely find thw solution for your issue , as it is their job to do it . so my suggestion to you is that try contacting the customer support of TomTom.

I don’t know why you guys are having the trouble . I am not getting it because I am using the TomTom via 120 and even I also got the update for the device and my device is working properly . In fact I was having the trouble with device before the update but after updating the device I think there seems no trouble and it has been a month and still I have no issue with the device . So I guess how can you get the issue ragrding the update . I doubt that the issue with your device is not related to the update , because the update is always provided to give the good service to9 that device which they lacked in the previous version. So I don’t think so that it is an update issue , the issue must be different and advice you to contact near TomTom support care for the perfect solution .

I contacted to the TomTom support care and the lady there said that my Samsung galaxy s2 don’t run their own phone network . I want to ask you that do other phone come with their own phone network , do ,nokia , Motorola , blackberry , and other phone run their own network . I think they are running form these issue .

I had earlier problems with the TomTom device I was not able to connect the bluetooth properly and when I tried to call with bletooth the voice cracked and in the middle of the call use to drop it and it happened the same during the receieving the call . so when contacted to the TomTom customer support they told me that they would change the device and provide me with the new device , but the new device also failed with this . So again when contacted to the customer support they again replaced me with the new device. And this is the third device I am using and after changing the previous two and now the new device is working fine , but they told me that I should not go for the update with the latest firmware , so now I cannot update the camera , latest maps for the device for atleast a month . but the thing is now I have no issue with the device .

I just bought the TomTom 1000 for my Blacberry 9600 after which they told me that it will be compatible with the phone. But when I tried to pair the device with the blackberry 9600 I noticed that the device is not able to pair the Bluetooth and seeing this I was amazed about it . I didn’t expect this from the TomTom , I think the TomTom support care are not giving the proper response to their customers . and I can say that this is very poor support from the TomTom.

I don't have the trouble connecting with my phone. the device is connecting well the bluetooth and the handsfree . so I must say you just try contacting the TomTom support care and they must provide you with the some solution.