Thread: Making a call on blackberry gives - 'Call Forwarding - Conditional' popup

Making a call on blackberry gives - 'Call Forwarding - Conditional' popup

I don’t know what kind of problem is this, every time I try to make a call and I get a 'Call Forwarding - Conditional' popup on the other side. Don’t know what is the problem? I just want to turn off that option so it would be better if you can show it to me on how to turn that off that that would be much better for me that’s what I feel over here.

So anyone else who is getting the same problem then please do forward the suggestions or share your opinions over here. your opinions will be very much valuable for me. so please do reply on that guys.

Re: Making a call on blackberry gives - 'Call Forwarding - Conditional' popup

Quote Originally Posted by silvery View Post
    I don’t know what kind of problem is this, every time I try to make a call and I get a 'Call Forwarding - Conditional' popup on the other side. Don’t know what is the problem? I just want to turn off that option so it would be better if you can show it to me on how to turn that off that that would be much better for me that’s what I feel over here.

So anyone else who is getting the same problem then please do forward the suggestions or share your opinions over here. your opinions will be very much valuable for me. so please do reply on that guys.
    Yes this has been a problem with the blackberry users recently and hence what I am saying is that it would be best if you can have a chat with the service provider of your phone and then ask them what kind of problem is that since I think they are the one who are responsible for that.

Now let me tell you one thing that I had recently got into the number portability wherein first I had a reliance number and now recently I switched to the Vodafone. So on contacting them they said that they are having a look at the matter and hence they will develop some solution accordingly, now what next. Don’t you all have any other suggestions for the same which I can actually look through?

Do let me know about the same as soon as possible.

I think so that message appears only when you have voice mail activated. So the message is getting displayed so that you get to know that the call forwarding is active.

So disable the voice mail activation as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. hope you did understand what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ry View Post
    I think so that message appears only when you have voice mail activated. So the message is getting displayed so that you get to know that the call forwarding is active.

So disable the voice mail activation as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here. hope you did understand what I am saying here.
    So how to disable it do anyone here have any idea about the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible, so do reply accordingly over here. since what I know is that disabling of the voice mail changes according to the service providers. So that’s what I have heard of.

Just go and type the following code ##002# and it will cancel all kinds of divers that are there in the game and hence I would advise you to type the following code in your phone and I am sure it will work out for you.

Do let me know if that was useful for you.

Hey that worked for me thanks a ton for the same, appreciate the work that you have done over here.

Thanks a lot guys.