Thread: Did you got any Xbox 360 games achievement

Did you got any Xbox 360 games achievement

Hello friends, I presently newly complete the Mass Effect 2 on madness, and for this game I was able to get only an every single achievement, I was interested to know that if somebody else has yet done something similar as I have done with other Xbox 360 games. So please let me know about it and also let me know that for which game did you got the achievement. Thank you.

Re: Did you got any Xbox 360 games achievement

It is sad for me to say that I have not got any of the achievement for the Xbox 360 game. But I got a somewhere when I was about 1 or 2 steps reaching to the completing the game but the game were not completed.

I have played the Sonics’ Genesis collection and also Assassins Creed 2 game on the Xbox 360. As I was playing these games on the Xbox 360, I not too concerned about collecting each and every one achievement as I complete the game. There was a bet which was been taken by me and it was among me and a friend of mine, the bet was completing the Assassins Creed 2 and collecting the most of the achievements of that game, so in the bet I have got plenty of the achievements and I have also won the bet. After that I have not played the games for the achievement. Assassins Creed 2 was the only game which I have played for the achievement.

To get the achievement it is like in unconsciousness of your mind. I have also actually not tried trying to unlock the achievements if not fun at all. I only try to unlock when I feel to do it.

I have played the Shadow Complex and Battle Field 1943 on the Xbox 360, actually these were the arcade games and these games were having only 20 achievements to achieve it. I have played this game and got all the 20 achievement about this game. So for the full games, I’m at the 1 step away for the achievement of the perfect to get in Call of Duty 4, and also the other achievement which is mile high club achievement that is not possible to get until and unless you are the professional in the game. I am trying to get the achievement for the game. So till now I have got this much achievement for the games.

Actually the Mass Effect 2 is the simply game that everyone gets the achievement for it, I have tried to complete the mission on Veteran but not possible to do it but die in the first firefight, so which is not possible.

More freshly I have played the Assassins Creed 2 and Fallout 3 and that also on the PC. I have used some of the cheats to get on to the game (such as the console commands for the winning it), other than in addition include all the achievements of the Xbox 360 version games, except for the unintelligent garbage collection in the alien spaceship. But I have loved the game and forgetting the third game would be complete. There is also the shit of the Doritos game which has given me 200 points for completing it; I will be on no account to get those achievements and also it is like 20 minutes back to get them.

I have played the Assassin's creed 2 and Battlefield 1943 and also got some of the achievements for this game and also I have not gone for the others game and not tried for the achievements.

I have played the Left 4 Dead 1 and also the 2, I have also played the Fallout 3. I have recently played and also I have finished the Assassins Creed 1. So I would be at a standstill requiring getting the feathers in Assassins Creed 2. Left 4 Dead 2 forever, because one of the achievements added DLC will only be done in a certain part of a certain level as a certain character, and even then it is easy to spoil.