Thread: Not able to connect Wi-Fi from Sony Xperia neo V

Not able to connect Wi-Fi from Sony Xperia neo V

Hello friends, Neo bought 2 days ago. However, I experienced some problems with the Wi-Fi. I found the Wi-Fi on my phone is not so stable. Turns off frequently although the notification shows that keeps you connected. The difficulty is more frustrating when I opened the connection Android Market and download speed is very slow. And very often the message "network error" become visible the problem also appears when using instant messaging as eBuddy. Disconnects often and cannot reconnect several times already. There are times when the phone is locked and do not answer them all, and restarted on its own for a while. My previous phone is HTC Aria and there was no such problem with the Wi-Fi. It was very soft and not off in my house. I switched to use Neo, because Aria build quality is not very good and I have a good experience with Sony Ericsson in this regard. But now, Neo has annoyed me because of its Wi-Fi and the infrequent difficulty execution. Could or someone can help me in IS this? Or should I return to my service provider for a replacement? Thank you!

Re: Not able to connect Wi-Fi from Sony Xperia neo V

You can try the following method and see that it might help you and also you will be able to solve the issue with the phone,
    • Just go to the Menu option in the phone,
    • Then go to the Settings option in the menu,
    • In the settings go to the wireless and networks,
    • In the wireless and network select the Wi-Fi Settings,
    • Press the menu key of the settings,
    • In the menu key you just tab on the Advance option,
    • In the Advance select the Wi-Fi sleep policy,
    • So just select the Never in the Wi-Fi sleep policy.

Just do it and see it might help you and solve the problem.

Have you tried to connect to another network to make sure that is not being used? You may also want to restart the router. So try this and also you will be able to solve the problem.

I think you should go the service center of the Sony Ericson and also you will be able to get the problem is been solved. If you are having the warranty of the phones then you will be able to get the problem and also you will be able to work with the Wi-Fi and also you can use the internet and also you will be able to surf the internet where you go and also when you travel around the places. This would be the best and also the problem will be solved. I have tried with my old phone and it has solved me. So it the best and also the proper way to solve the problem, so you better try it.

You can search on the Google and also you will be able to get the solution for the problem and also you are able to solve the problem of yours and you will be able to use the Wi-Fi of the phone.

I think you will be able to get the solution and also the method on the internet and also you will be able to solve the problem. Other than that you can visit to the nearby service center of the phone and tell them that you are facing the problem and also you will be able to get the solution for the problem and also you will be get the problem solved by the person of the service center.