Thread: Boxee Box Media Steamer: in Fringe I can see only Pilot

Boxee Box Media Steamer: in Fringe I can see only Pilot

I possess every specific scene of Fringe imparted through SMB. It was exceptionally well a when I attempt with it. All section where planned unequivocally exceptionally well within the library utilized for Fringe. I when that withdrew the sum total of period 3. I therefore add flavor 3 back (superior value indexes) and when that performs an output. Ensuing to the output, at the instant simply Fringe Season 1 Episode 1, the Pilot is recorded. Quite irregular is a first for me. So I attempted examining a few more times and still just the Pilot is posted, even following holding up a hour when the sweep. Strangely enough in the event that I go into Files and afterward see Fringe. It is 100% clear they were all checked accurately. By reason of the sum total of the scenes match their .nfo partners. Thumbnail and all.

Re: Boxee Box Media Steamer: in Fringe I can see only Pilot

He was beaten at a strange time and became corrupt the database. You may need to delete then read the part that Fringe is in. presently a consideration however. I had the similar problem through Dexter. I did a factory restore, update and at the moment waiting for Boxee on the way to finish indexing my actions. No firmware upgrade is necessary, basically take away and re-add the source.

Subsequent to a factory restore, and upgrade, at rest simply the first Dexter episode will demonstrate up in favor of me. The files aren't still within the anonymous videos. I'm pretty dissatisfied; it for all time seems to be somewhat subsequent to an update. The most recent time I ended up through a couple of reproduction shows. My episodes are name faultlessly, and I have awfully complete associated nfo file. Following browsing on the way to the files on boxee, it's apparent that the nfo etc has been scrutinized for the reason that the file explanation is there and the tbn at rest are showing up in favor of the video preview.

dkbose Guest

I have tested regarding this through the official site of it however no luck at what time it approaches to "Six Feet Under". It's the simply one I have difficulty through I unconcerned the "links" toward the two folders surround my movies and TV-series append them another time and they were rescanned. at rest the similar problem through "Six Feet Under"

If a user is unmoving running the old firmware, where this bug take place, I don't perceive how presently take away and re-adding a video source are able to help. My presumption is that you actually destined to articulate that no additional firmware update is desirable, offer that the Boxee Box is previously using the latest firmware, for the reason that afterward the error persists at the moment simply as incorrect database data, presumably scanned incorrectly before the latest firmware upgrade. And then a full rescan as you describe supposed to fix it. Other than users of an older firmware (comprise decline the most up-to-date upgrade on time) will comprise to upgrade earlier than fixing this.

If you are with NFO files in favor of local metadata, the problem is supposed to necessitate being something else. Or else NFO maintain itself isn't appropriately employ. It's probable the NFO file surround bad data or a orientation to an online ID.