Thread: How I can display extra metadata information in Boxee Box Media Steamer

How I can display extra metadata information in Boxee Box Media Steamer

Hello guys I am new for this. So please help me. Actually I want to display extra metadata information for this. But I am not able to understand how to perform this. So can you guys please share some steps to perform this? I am waiting for your replies. All replies are appreciated.

Re: How I can display extra metadata information in Boxee Box Media Steamer

Hello I was trying to find about this on internet. And I found that you can perform this by changing the NFO files. From there you have to change mpaa string which will help you to include the new line and after that you can put whatever information you would like to insert. So this is the basic thing you can perform with this. Try it and see its working for you or not. I hope this will clear some of your doubt.

I require slash up Ember Media Manager (produce in favor of Boxee Box build) now a days to change a little obsession. I am having difficulty still download the source code currently. Page is timing out on top of me. I'm available to repair type and MPAA mark. type require to make use of a comma "," as an alternative of a slash "/" on the way to divide genres and MPAA mark line must not comprise "Rated" as the BB mechanically append "Rated" to it as a result you ended up through double ("Rated Rated PG13" such as).

Optimistically Boxee will append a number of this natively, allowing us on the way to strain through the additional criteria, for example resolution. It'd be pleasant to be capable to strain through actor additionally if we're talking regarding patterned the browsing.

Having a BB edition of EMM would be immense. I presently make use of a number of custom scripts to repair the entire my NFOs subsequent to EMM produce them. I didn't still become aware of boxee wasn't appraisal genres appropriately. All of this makes me wish we could access the boxee box DB in a straight line. I've been through my individual workaround of at the moment shifting any HD movie on the way to its Blu-ray cover instead of theatrical poster. This will help separate 720p and 1080p.