Thread: want tomtom gps navigator battery tips

want tomtom gps navigator battery tips

I am using the tomtom gps navigator for navigation purpose. But my battery drastically ends up early. So due to this I have to charge my battery again and again . can anyone give some tips and tricks how to save my battery or how to extend my battery life for more years . anyone who know the tips and tricks of how to extend the battery life for the tomtom gps navigation would really be helpful to me and those reading this.

Re: want tomtom gps navigator battery tips

Yeh …even I want to know how to extend the battery life of the tomtom gps navigation . because my navigator drastically consumes more battery and could not work for more hours. So if any one who have the tricks to extend the battery life then please provide me as it would be really helpful to me . as it would relief me from charging the battery again and again.

If you are looking for extending the battery life then I would suggest that charge your battery when required and don’t charge it unnecessary. By doing this it would damage your battery and in near future it would lower down you battery life .

As far as I know , the tomtom device comes with the lithium polymer battery , as read in one of the article It says that the battery should not be over charged for more period of time , since by doing this it will reduce your battery life and would certainly damage your battery . the other thing you should be very careful about it is ensure that you only charge your battery when the battery is fully emptied and then only charge the battery , by doing this it will extend your battery life further. If you are not using the navigator for more period of time then it might happen that your battery in it would danmage it . or battery life may lower down . so I suggest you to charge the battery after and use it after every minimal period . following this steps you can extend your battery life without any problem

If you have given me the tips before this then It would save some dollars of mine after the battery . because I have recently changed my battery . I was told by the customer care support that the battery was damaged due to overcharging and not using it properly . so after seeing this tips this time I will be more careful for the battery charging .

After going to this tips of the battery I will be more careful about this in near future . I would see that I don’t overcharge the battery and see that the battery is charged only when it is fully emptied.