Thread: 30 GB ipod battery not working properly

30 GB ipod battery not working properly

I have a question regarding the ipod hope anyone can suggest or guide me out to this issue . one of my friend want to sell his 30 GB ipod and I am thinking of buying the ipod as he his selling the 30 GB ipod at very low price. But the problem is that the battery in the ipod is not functioning properly as he has already told me before. So I want to ask you that should I go for buying the ipod since I am getting the ipod for such a less price or not go for buying the ipod.

Re: 30 GB ipod battery not working properly

See as you are saying that you are getting the ipod for such a low price and only you have the issue of the battery then I would say that you should definitely buy the ipod and you can buy the battery separately .

As you can definitely buy the iPod as your friend is selling you with very lower price then I would prefer you to buy the iPod as the 30 GB iPod comes very pricey and it is hard for one buying the iPod with 30GB. So if you are getting the iPod with lower price than the market price I would say u to just buy it. as far as the battery is concern you can buy the iPod battery separately which come with the minimal cost of something $40. And I think it is not the big deal buying the battery separately. So as per my advice you should buy the iPod

I think you should not buy the iPod in second hand condition. Because I had got very bad experience buying the second hand iPod. After buying the iPod is just worked well for few months and after that it got crashed and never worked. So my suggestion is that never go for buying the second hand things especially in the electronics part. You will never come to know what parts are functioning and what are not , until and unless you have the proper knowledge about the electronics . According to me buying the brand new would be safe rather than buying the second hand electronic device. Today if you bought the iPod and battery separately and after few days if it stop working or functioning than you would bang your head and will think that I should have not buyed the iPod. So my suggestion to you is that don’t buy the iPod.

If you are really getting the iPod at lower price just get it and about the battery, you can order it separately and I don’t think so it would cause you a trouble for you . I am having the iphone which I bought from eBay from third party vendor and it is working fine without any problem . so if the ipod you buying is working with good condition and have only battery issue then you go for it.

I think you could easily get the battery for ipod for some discounts on the ebay or any other store , just few days back my friend had ordered the battery for ipod from eBay and he got in just $28 and I don’t think it will cost you more.

As going to your query regarding buying the ipod of 30GB with the damage battery , i would sugget you that go for buying the ipod , if the condition of the ipod is fine and working in good condition . As it is your friend so you can have trust in it. so buying the ipod as not a bad deal and as you are getting in cheap price . And now about the battery you can buy the battery separately from the apple or any other store or webstore which are providing good offers and discounts. And buying the battery will not cost you more bucks. So I think you should surely go for buying the ipod and its not a bad deal.