Thread: The data recovery from old laptop hard disk

The data recovery from old laptop hard disk

I am use laptop and the OS using is Vista that application is running .And I need my records off this HDD. I buy a peripheral HDD case with a USB cord to set the HDD into. However when I plug up it into my home PC running vista it won't let me observe the files, it requirements me to format the drive. Obviously I require the data so I don't wish for to format it. The same thing happened when plugging it into a PC running XP? Any thoughts or suggest me how to do this?

Re: The data recovery from old laptop hard disk

When your drive is reading "the hard disk in drive H (can be placed with other names), do you want to format it now?", you should never follow it to format your drive. Fine, still though you performed format (usual or quick format), the data can still be retrieve by some extraordinary tool. As I know, this program can take records back when the divider is unreadable, formatted. You need to unlock it, go to "Deep Scan Recovery".

If you’re hard drive gets smashed due to some reason then that make the information partially or totally inaccessible. The causes for this hard disk may be due to unplanned formatting or re-formatting, virus attack, folder system corruption etc. In such case you can recover using recovery software.

nitially, recover your records off the drive with 3rd party software. Then you be capable of format it to get it fixed. For hard drive recovery software, I have a specialized single on my PC that be able to recover data after intensely scanning your hard drive to look for lost data due to drive crash, system sabotage, virus corrupted partitions etc.You be able to download it and scan your hard drive for free to preview whether your data be able to be recovered. Get it from finally; you have to use a low level format tool like Any Drive Formatter to format it because you can't format it in Windows. Get Any Drive Formatter here

That is a very clear way of retrieve data. I am using a laptop hard drive enclosed in a covering which I want to use as a USB device for storage space. I wish SONY laptops did not have the screw more than the place where the HDD is located. I cannot open it as the guarantee is likely to be void if I do so. And I have to get the defective DVD drive repaired / replaced someway in another 20 days.

I previously mention that my laptop is 11 months old and the majority laptops have 1 year warranty. Hope that make sense. Appreciation for a reply. This clarification was the initial things that come to my mind. I wish it was possible for me to do, I would not have spend (wasted) a week trying to find option to get the data back. If someone can come up with a clear cut solution regarding set of connections booting, It grateful

Sara757 Guest

It means your system is not recognising your external hard drive. Might be there is some hardware problem. In this situation you need to consult data recovery services expert.