Thread: Acer aspire 4736g notebook auto shutting down

Acer aspire 4736g notebook auto shutting down

I am using the Acer aspire 4736g notebook from few days but from last 2 days, it started showing me some problem with that. Actually the problem is that, it is shutting down randomly. I am not able to understand that what is the problem with this? Whether this is the problem with the notebook or the battery that it uses? I will really be happy if someone can help me to cure this problem. Thank you so much in advance.

dkbose Guest

Re: Acer aspire 4736g notebook auto shutting down

If you want to check that whether problem is with the notebook or with the battery then just remove the battery from it and try to use the notebook only with the power supply. If that is showing you the same problem by this way then the problem is with the notebook or if that is working well by removing the battery then this will ensure that the issue is with the battery that you are using. You need to change the battery to get that resolved. This is the only thing that I can suggest you for this.

There is no need to change the battery or do anything else with that. As you told that you bought it new. So you must be having the warranty card for this. Visit the dealer from where you bought this. They will let you know that what the solution is for this.

This can be related to the virus also. So what you can do is just scan the computer with some good antivirus and see if it is infected with the virus or not? If you found any of the files that is infected with the virus then just clean that file and if that file is not able to clean then you can also delete that file. But before deleing that, make sure that the file you are deleting is not a system file otherwise you will create a new problem. I hope this will be helpful for you.

If it is happening after installing some software in your notebook then that can be reason for this. To check that, you will have to uninstall that from it and see if you get it solved or not.