Thread: features of the Toshiba AT200 tablet

features of the Toshiba AT200 tablet

As I have come to know that the Toshiba are revealing their tab in the market . actually I am thinking of buying the tab , but before that I want to know the features about the Toshiba AT200 tab . Because I have selected a tab but if in comparison Toshiba carry more good feature than the one which I have selected then I think I’ll definitely go for it.

Re: features of the Toshiba AT200 tablet

As Toshiba have came with their new tab of Toshiba AT200 and I think that the Toshiba tab would not come with the expectation bcoz people are thinking of the tab which are really boomed in the market such as ipad , Samsung galaxy tab , acer , BB playbook and many amore which have already gained the market and don’t think so people would be buying such type of tab.

According to me features in the Toshiba AT200 consist of :-
    Display : 10.1 inch with LCD display
    Processor : 1.2ghz dual core
    Ram – 1 GB DDR2
    Memory : in-built upto 64GB
    Cameras : primary camera : 5mp , secondary camera : 2mp
    Battery : upto 8 hr battery life

When going to this specification I think it is the one of the best tab providing with very good features. but I don’t think so they would be providing the tab with economical price . Since the futures in the tab are quite good so when comparing the tab with other brands I think the Toshiba tab will also have the same price.

I want to know do this tab provide the option of calling and do they provide with the wifi and 3G technology. By the way on what OS the Toshiba AT200 tab runs on. Do any one know what other more features they provide apart from this.

Here is the total specification of the Toshiba AT200 tab :-

Size : Dimensions256 x 176 x 7.7 mmWeight558 g
    Display : Screen Size10.1″Screen Resolution1280 x 800 pixelScreen TypeTFT Captative TouchscreenColour16M color
    Battery : TypeStandard battery, Li-Ion .
    User Interface : Input TypeTouchscreen
    Operating System : Android (v3.2 Honeycomb)OS
    Data and Connectivity : WLANwi-fi 802.11b/g/nBluetoothBluetooth(v2.1 with EDR) USB micro USB v2.0
    Memory : Internal Memory 64 GB / 1 GB RAM
    Camera : Camera 5 Megapixel , Secondary Camera 2 Megapixel , Digital/Optical Zoom , Digital Zoom
    Video Recording : Yes , 720p.

I think this is very poor features from my point of view . according to me there should be some more features like providing with the 3G technology and should have calling facility. The display screen should come with the gorilla glass and superamoled screen . I don’t think so this is an healthy feature given in the Toshiba AT200.

According to me the AT200 comes with the ultra thin and powerful device . the AT200 comes with the 25.7cm (10.1”) which is really ultra thin and features with the android 3.2 honeycomb os and which is the latest os in the Toshiba tab. The hickness of the tab is just 7.7mm and weight with 558g equals to a half kg . theyhave also provided the feature of connectivity with the other device through blutooth and you can also connect and surf the net through wifi . they have also introduced the feature of streaming of the HD content in your LCD TV or normal TV. The best part is they have provided with the front and rear facing camera with HD. Through android os you can download more then 250,000 apps from android. I think this is the tab people will surely have.

I am using Samsung galaxy tab and what I see is the AT200 stands no where near to the Samsung galaxy tab. Bcoz the way Samsung have provided the features the Toshiba AT200 don’t have it . the extra features which have come with the new galaxy tab I don’t think that At200 would give a good competition.