Thread: comparison of the Digital Camera: Canon v/s Nikon v/s Lumix

comparison of the Digital Camera: Canon v/s Nikon v/s Lumix

As we are going for an adventure trip with some of the friends and I want to catch those memories in my lens , and keep in my collection . For this I am thinking of buying digital camera which should have good zooming and able to take good pictures and I want to know the difference between the Canon , Nikon and Lumix digital camera and which one are the best for buying it , As I don’t have the knowledge on the digital cameras if anyone have the knowledge about this and suggest me with some good cameras before I leave for the trip

Re: comparison of the Digital Camera: Canon v/s Nikon v/s Lumix

As I want to tell you that there are many different digital cameras available in the market with different variation and prices. So I want to know first that which type of camera you are looking for since there are many different types of camera as I have said it earlier and what is your budget for the digital camera.

I don’t have the budget issue . let camera be of any price but I want to tell you that I want to have the best camera for my trip.

If you are looking for the digital camera and as you have said That you don’t have the budget issue then I can say that you can buy the best from all three . Here are the comparison between the canon and Nikon digital camera .

Comparison between the canon and Nikon digital camera

In canon digicam viewfinder is not good for eyeglass wearers , but EOS iv in this is good .
    In nikon digicam viewfinder is excellent for the eyeglass wearers.

Autofocus in the canon digicam comes with the superb ultrasonic lenses , and focus and lens can be separated by buttons .
    Autofocus in the nikon digicam comes with the superb with rare and expensive AF-S lenses and new bodies

In canon the fill flash is very good with new bodies and EX flashes
    In Nikon fill flash is excellent with the D – lenses.

In canon the lenses has got the big and long image.
    In Nikon the lenses has got the wide range

Now when we compare both the digicam , I would say that both the company digicam are good in their respective places . I don’t have the idea of the lumix digicam so I have not compared it . if you want to check the lumix digicam then I would say that search on the internet for further information.

I don’t understand actually what you are looking for the comparison , I mean that you cannot compare between the different company , but comparison is made between different products . because every companies have good products but in their own taste , and through this you can not justify the company but you can make difference between the products in their own range. So I want just tell you that give me the specific product you have selected and from that I can suggest you to go for .

Sorry for this I just forgot to mention the product I had selected from this three difernt companies for canon I have selected the Canon T1 , Nikon D5000 , Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1. These are cameras I am looking for.

If you want to compare the digital cameras of the Nikon D5000 and Lumix DMC-GF1 then I would share some of the information which I have with me .
    Comparison of the performance for the between the lumax and Nikon
    As Nikon digicam have no issues with the image quality and the sharpness they provide which I compare to have same with the canon T1. But the GFI when comes in comparison then I feel that the GF1 wins in this particular area. But when we talk about the image noise , color accuracy , and many more then I think the Nikon has got the excellent in this area. When compared in the faster burst mode then I would say that the Nikon would be the best as it cranks out 4 shots p/sec where as lumix gets the 3.30. The video mode in lumix and the Nikon are good and carry the equal points .

I think you can go for the Nikon as it carries good features and handling of this digicam is quite comfortable . I am having the cannon but I think you should go for the Nikon as it has the best feature and comes at minimal price when compared to the lumix GF1

I have compared canon t1i and the GF1 in one of the shop when went for buying . when compared the between the t1i and GF1 I found out that t1i carried with the poor sharpness in still shots but GF1 had fine results then the t1i . when compared in the color accuracy , low noise and long exposure , in this t1i wins in this category. As far as I am concern I think buying the canon t1 or Nikon d5000 would be best . as both have the equal features but check out the price .

I am using the canon digicam and I must say it is really good to have one . The pictures clicked through this really sharp and the zoom in the camera I think is just awesum . I would prefer you to buy the canon digicam . as it is one of the trusted brands in the world of the cameras.