Thread: difference between sleep mode and turning off kindle fire

difference between sleep mode and turning off kindle fire

As now a days the kindle fire tab is growing in the market which are specially designed for the ebook readers . but one thing in which I am bit confused is what is the difference between the sleep mode and turning off the kindle fire. As people put their tab in sleep mode , so I want to know then what is the difference between the sleep mode and the switching on/off in kindle fire.

Re: difference between sleep mode and turning off kindle fire

As far as I know about kindle fire is , in sleep mode your tab wakes up much quicker then the turning on the kindle fire from switching off the tab . As when you keeping your tab on sleep mode it consumes no power same as when you keep the tab in the OFF. And when you turn the tab from sleep mode to ON it starts much quicker than the tab when turned off and then turn ON . The main advantage of keeping the tab in sleep mode is this reason. So people mostly prefer to keep their tab in the sleep mode rather than keeping it OFF.

Yes it is the better option to put the tab on sleep mode rather turning OFF the tab. since it is gonna consume no power in both the ways and the main thing is it turns On the tab much faster than the turning ON from the OFF mode.

Actually earlier I use to turned my Kindle off at most of the time . I really feel by doing this you will get better battery life by just setting the Kindle fire tab to sleep. Moreover all the effort goes into turning it ON than just awakening the tab from the sleep mode itself, so I think why shouldn’t I and everybody take the benefit of this .according to me other advantages are , the kindle tab is just kind of enjoying to see the screensavers and it also awakens up much more faster than turning it ON and from the OFF mode . when I Hold the slider on the Kindle fire it takes around 4 - 5 seconds to turn it OFF while it takes less time to just slide and release to let it go the tab in the sleep mode . On the K1 I would imagine it's handier particularly if you have it in a case since this way you do not get the access to back of it to press the switch. I think guys you must have also seen it saves more on the switch, which may be a matter of extending a speck for extra advantages, but I think it is true..

I am using both the kindle fire tab . generally I turn OFF the tab when not in use , but when I turn ON the tab it takes more time . after that my friend advised me instead of turning off the tab just put it in to the sleep mode and after doing this I see a lot difference when turning on the tab . it takes less time rather then I was turning on the tab from off.