Thread: Calibre show’s number of books in laptop but not in my PC

Calibre show’s number of books in laptop but not in my PC

I have Calibre on my laptop and it demonstrates the number of books and in addition the libraries. It doesn't indicate the number of books on my desktop calibre however. It awhile back would demonstrate the headliner however. Does anybody know why all the items at the top don't appear on the Desktop?

Re: Calibre show’s number of books in laptop but not in my PC

In the Games that you mean the button on the Calibre toolbar that shows the number of items in your library and gives you a chance to pick the library, you would be able to join it under Preferences-Interface-Toolbar. It's the button called "Choose Library".

Much thanks to you for replying. That was what I was searching for. Now I am able to have several libraries on Calibre and switch here and there and then here again between them.

I replicated some of the lists from my special calibre library and pasted them to the old calibre library. Then I revamped the old library. Then I erased these envelopes off of the interesting library. So now my newfangled library actually has my books that I have created and printed and the old library has books that I have downloaded from offbeat sites. It is easy to switch over and over again using quick switch.

Different libraries are a fabulous thought. I possess the most exceptionally critical books in my fundamental library, which I alternate customarily. The different books I've procured in the route are in an optional library, I don't back this one up for the reason that I wouldn't be too disturbed depending on if I lost it.

I have a third library which is a temporary library which is typically kept empty: I import late books into this library first and foremost, so I could probably uncluttered up the metadata before transferring them to my primary or optional library. It keeps away from that irritation when a new book imports with the literary composer and title swapped (or the wrong name in the writer field or whatever), and after that vanishes off into the sort research of the library before you've had risk to adjust it.

I keep a few libraries-one for my Kindle particular books (commonly Amazon downloads) and one for my "universal" books (with no DRM so they can go on anything. That method I won't need to re-download all my universal books assuming that I get a late Kindle at some focus.