Thread: Getting error while installing the video driver in Sony Vaio VPC-EB17FB/B

Getting error while installing the video driver in Sony Vaio VPC-EB17FB/B

I have downloaded the updated video drivers for my Sony Vaio VPC-EB17FB/B laptop and after that when I try to install the drivers in my laptop at that time It gives me error saying Nvidia installer cannot continue. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem is really frustrating for me. Please help me to fix this issue.

Re: Getting error while installing the video driver in Sony Vaio VPC-EB17FB/B

normally this type of problem normally occurs when the driver installation file which you have downloaded is corrupted or it is not downloaded compelled and that is why I would like to ask you that you should make sure that drivers installation file is downloaded competently.

yes I was also getting the same issue and while installing the Nvidia drivers I was also facing the same problem and then I have come to know that the drivers installation file which I am trying is not completely downloaded and then I have visit the Nvidia official site and then I have download the drivers again. now after downloading the drivers again in my laptop when I try to install the drivers at that time it gets installed successfully.

I think you should also try the same solution. First you have to download the driver installation file again in your laptop and after downloading the driver’s installation file you have to install the drivers again in your laptop. Now check while installing the drivers you are facing the same problem or not.

I hope this solution will help you to fix this issue.

if you are trying to install the drivers over old drivers then you have to try to solve this issue by uninstalling the drivers which is already installed in your Sony Vaio VPC-EB17FB/B laptop and after uninstalling the old drivers you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to install the new drivers in your laptop again. After that check whether same problem is coming or not.

Double check whether you have downloaded the correct the drivers or not because mostly driver installer fails problem occurs when you try to install the incorrect driver for your graphics card. According to me you must be having the Verde 280.26 Driver. if you are having any other drivers then this then you need to first download the Verde 280.26 Driver and after that you have to try to install this drivers. now while installing this drivesr you will not get the same problem again with your laptop.

if you are having the wrong drivers and if you want to download the Verde 280.26 Driver then you have to click on the download button below and then download the drivers and install it in your laptop.

DOWNLOAD

Well I have checked my drivers installation file and it is completely download.

I have also tried to solve this problem by removing the old drivers from my laptop and trying to install the new drivers again but that doesn’t helped me to solve this issue.

I have also downloaded the drivers from the above given link and when I tried to install that at that time also I get the same problem.

is there any way to fix this issue?

According to me you have to try to solve this problem from the safe mode. First you have to turn of the laptop completely and then you have to start the laptop again and after starting the laptop you have to select the safe mode option and after selecting the safe mode option you have to try to install the drivers again and then check whether same problem is coming or not. I think after that your problem will surly get solved.

if installing the drivers from the safe mode does not help you to solve this issue then you have to contact the Sony service center and then you have to ask about the problem which you are facing with the drivers and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this.