Thread: poor keyboard on the $79 Kindle fire

poor keyboard on the $79 Kindle fire

I have seen the kindle fire which comes with the $79 the features of the kindle fire are good but the keyboard in this is not nice. It seems the keys are in its plastic structured and they are not having the touchscreen keyboard.

Re: poor keyboard on the $79 Kindle fire

I considerd the keyboard was pretty fast really. With the information it was quicker than the K3 keyboard where you have to press the symbol button and after which use the 5-way controller key for those and then go back to the normal keyboard. This kindle is immense for those who don't take notes on their kindle, which is perhaps for a huge number of guys

I totally disagree with this kindle fire does not have a poor keyboard. I don’t have any issue at all with it and it works just well for me. I would also like to tell you one helpful tip is that you can go between the button at the top of the keyboard navigating with the next page/previous page buttons on the Kindle fire

It just made me glad with the on-screen keyboard which was a non-Qwerty. Then I went for the Kindle basic . after which I tried with the internet to university campus with the registered to my Kindle. After which I was surprised with the kindle fire basic that the on-screen keyboard was much easier to use than the perfunctory keyboard on the Kindle fire k3.

I have to say that public who assess something in their life they have never used the keyboard or have not seen it.

I hardly ever use the keyboard on my kindle fire K3. Just when making group and every now and then to hunt for something. So, according to me, using the keyboard on the Kindle Mini which would not be a adversity or something I would think distress. But, I can observe how anyone who receives a more of files on the Kindle will not like the keyboard on this kindle fire - but in that matter, I feel the Kindle Touch interface or Kindle Keyboard which would probably be a superior Kindle for them . I adore that Amazon has come out with this kind of base model - good for those who just want an cheap simple ebook readerr.

I am much impressed with my Kindle fire basic tab. The keyboard is pretty simple to utilize, and this comes from the family of who raised up with mobile phones, and lives in the present generation. I like the device and have no complains or issue with the device.

The keyboard of Kindle Fire is good for navigation and control. The response on that is not so great but fine. It depend on the usage. I cannot consider Kindle Fire more than a ebook reader even if there are number of new apps provided by Amazon. The interface is fine with appropriate reading ability. The keyboard is basic and lack many functions. For example you cannot replace a word with other one in the notes. It is a bit complicated process.

The additional buttons on the device provide you all support that you can have on a keyboard. So there are very less chances that you can use any third party keyboard device on it. I was hoping that amazon might give something new on this. External keyboard support will help a lot more to control the reading and surfing. Rightnow the most easiest thing you can do is buy a ebook.